Zelo-11

B.A.P One Shots

Walking home from school is boring? Well, sometimes it is. If you have a friend or music, something like that.

Someone took your hand and you looked over. Surprised. It was your crush, Zelo. "Hey.",He said. You let go of his hand. He's always flirting with girls. ALWAYS. He took your hand again. "Yah. You can't just go around taking people's hand. What if that person had a boyfriend? What if that person hates skinship?",you questioned. "Do you have a boyfriend?",Zelo asked. You shook your head.

"Do you hate skinship?",Zelo asked. You shrugged. "Okay then. Since you don't have a boyfriend.",Zelo took your hand and started walking. You took your hand out. "If a guy holds a girl's hand then that means the guy must like her.",You said to him. "What if I like you?",Zelo asked. 

"Yah. Stop playing around.",you said hitting him lightly on the arm. "Hey. Do you like vampires? Or werewolves?",Zelo asked. "Wae?",you replied. "I don't know. Just asking. I like vampires. I think they are better.",Zelo said his opinion."Okay?",you said. "So, answer the question. Vampires or werewolfs?",Zelo asked again.

"Um...werewolves.",you answered. "Wae?! Why werewolves?!",Zelo yelled. "Why are you yelling? It was a simple question. And I have you the answer.",you replied. "Wae? Why you pick werewolves?",Zelo asked. "Um. Because Jacob is a werewolf. He's hot..",you answered. "Neh.i do agree. He has a nice body and all. But, he's a wolf thing. He doesn't turn into a werewolf. He turns into a wolf.",Zelo answered.

"Yeah. But, oh my god. He has a nice body. Plus he's handsome.",you answered. "Yah. Do you always depend on nice body and face?",Zelo asked. "Ani.",you answered. "I can be handsome and have a nice body.",Zelo said flexing. "Yah. Stop it.",You said slapping him on the arm. *Aw..Am I embarrassing her?* Zelo asked himself. He stopped then began walking normally.

"Mianhae.",He apologized. "It's fine. I thought it was cute.",You said blushing. "Oh..hehe.",he smiled rubbing th back of his neck. When you arrived at your house, you said your hellos to your umma and appa. You walked to your room and sighed. You jumped on your bed and groaned. "I like Zelo so much. But, why does he always hate to flirt? It seems like he likes me.",you said to yourself. "Who's this Zelo kid?",your brother walked in. "You know your too young to date.",He added.

"I know. Get out.",you said throwing a pillow at him. He closed the door just on time. So it wouldn't hit him. You washed up and walked downstairs to eat dinner. "Hi Yeobo. Go into the living room. Appa wan't to talk to you.",Your umma gave you a smile. You nodded and walked to the living room. Your eyes went wide. You kept your gaze at him. Who? Zelo.

Why was he here? Oh wait, he's your best friend. You just rembered. "Annyeong,chingu.(friend)",Zelo waved. You bowed. "Take a seat.",you appa said motioning you to sit down. You nodded and sat infront of Zelo. "So, Zelo here said that you two have been best friends for a long time now.",appa said. You and Zelo nodded.

"Oh, so this is Zelo.",your brother said walking into the living room. Your eyes widen and you pushed your brother out of the living room and into the kitchen. You walked in the living room with a smile. "Okay? Well, we'll talk about this later. Lets all go eat.",your appa smiled and walked into the dining room. You and Zelo followed along. After dinner you walked Zelo outside. 

"Well,um, I'll see you later.",you said walking back into the house. Zelo grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug. "You still pick werewolves?",Zelo asked. Your heart started to beat faster. Your hugging him. "A-Ani. I pick vampires now.",you answered. He smiled. "Good." You looked up at him. "Aren't you going to ask for a reason?",you asked. "Ani.",he answered. He pulled you out of th hug and held onto your shoulders to. You were looking straight into his eyes. "Trust me.",he said to you.

He put his lips to neck. Be started to give you tiny kisses on your neck. You smiled at the feeling. Zelo's fangs popped out and synced into your neck. You let out a scream but covered your mouth with your hand. Your parents were going to run outside to see what's going on. You didn't want that. He pulled away and his lips. You sighed. "Would you like to go out with me?",Zelo asked with his fangs still out.

"Neh. I would love too.",you answered as your fangs popped out.

 

 

Requested by pretty_rania1. I hope you liked it^•^