Yongguk-13

B.A.P One Shots

Hello everyone. I hope you liked the chapters that I've updated before this chapter^^ I just wanted to tell you that, I wanted to share another dream of mine. I remember most parts of my dream. Yes, Yongguk was in my dream. So was Youngjae, my dad, and a friend. I don't know who the friend was. It was a friend, but not a friend that I have. Weird.. Well, I hope you like this :) Do you guys understand the picture? Lol.

 

You stayed in your room. Bored to death. What to do? Your parents were still in the house. You were the only child. Your mom was cooking. Your dad was watching tv. *BANG* Something it your window. *What the hell?* You thought. You walked over to the window and opened it. "Hey. (Y/N). Down here.",your friend said. You looked down. "What are you doing? Why don't you just ring the door bell?",you asked. "Ring the door bell? I think this was better. Your parents home?",she asked. You nodded.

"Sneak out. We want to take you somewhere.",she said. "Why can't I just tell my parents I'm going somewhere?",you suggested. "Oh my god. You want to tell your parents everything?",she mumbled. "What?",you asked. "Nothing. Do you want Yongguk ringing your door bell?",she asked. "What? Yongguk oppa is here?",you asked freaking out. "Your parents know that hoe dating Yongguk right?",she asked. *Ding dong*

You ran downstairs. "I'll get it!",you yelled loudly. You stopped infront of your door and took in a deep breath. Good thing your appa was still watching tv and your mom was still cooking. You unlocked the door and opened it. Yongguk stood there smiling. His smile disappeared when he saw you.

He attacked you with a kiss. You were so, surprised. Your could help but stop, you started kissing him back. He put you on the nearest wall, still kissin you. He pulled you up and you put your legs around him. Your dad was walking to the other side of the house. He stopped when he was near you. He clear his throat.

You pulled away from the kiss and told Yongguk that your dad was looking at the two of you. He dropped you slowly and bowed at your appa. "Good girl.",You appa said to you. He began walking. You looked at him and Yongguk looked at you. "You naughty people.",Youngjae said walking towards the two of you.

"How did you get in?",you asked. "The back door.",Youngjae answered. "Does my mom know?",you asked. "Yeah. She let me in.",Youngjae nodded. "Why didn't you come through the front door?",you asked. "I didn't want to. You two were busy and you dad was there.",Youngjae answered.

 

Yeah, that was how my dream went. I hope you all liked it.