Youngjae-16

B.A.P One Shots

 

You stared at your phone. When will he call back? What is he doing? Where is he? Will he ever call back? Questions ran through your mind. Your phone stared to ring. You quickly grabbed your phone then answered it.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Oh, ____. It's Youngjae oppa."
 
Your started to get all excited inside. "Oppa, why didn't you pick up my calls?"
 
"A-Ah, I was b-busy. I'm s-sorry. Did you need to tell me something important?"
 
"N-No. I just wanted to see how you're doing. That's all."
 
Why was he stuttering? Was he nervous perhaps? Wait, why would he be nervous?
 
"Since I'm not busy now. Do you want to talk?"
 
"Oppa, I would love to. But I have a lot of stuff to do. I'll call you later?"
 
"OK. I'll be waiting. Love you~~"
 
You hung up the phone then sighed. Is Youngjae hiding something from you? If he was, then what was it? Your thoughts began to think many possibilities. Was he cheating on you? No, of course he wouldn't. He would never do that to you.
 
You decided to call your best friend for help. You dialed her number. After two rings she answered.
 
"Oh. ____, you called?"
 
"Yeah, I need to talk to you about Youngjae oppa."
 
"Yah! Come over here. We need to get down to business." You heard Youngjae said.
 
Youngjae oppa? What is he doing with my best friend? Let's get down to business? Is he..? Cheating on me?
 
"Nevermind. Just forget it," with that, you hung up and threw your phone on the table. "Is Youngjae cheating on me? No, no. He would never do that. Right? Of course he wouldn't, he said he loves me," you started to talk to yourself. Of course you would be denying the fact that Youngjae is cheating on you.
 
"Yah! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Your brother banged on your door with his fist.
 
"No! You don't know what I'm going through! If you were a girl, and you thought your boyfriend was cheating on you, you would talk to yourself hoping he isn't!" You yelled back.
 
"God. You're so loud," your brother muttered as he walked back to his room.
 
You sat on your bed. Deciding wether to call Youngjae again, or to stay put? You grabbed your phone and dialed his number.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Yeah, what's up?" He answered.
 
"Oppa, you love me right? You won't ever cheat on me, right?" You asked making sure.
 
"O-Of course. I would n-never ch-cheat on you," he stuttered.
 
"Get over here. We need to finish up. Then we can leave without anyone knowing," you heard your best friend's voice. You quickly hung up. You wrapped yourself under your blankets and started to cry.
 
Of course he's cheating on you. Finish up? With out anyone knowing? Stuttering? Get down to business? Why is this happening to you?!
 
The next day, you woke up with dried tears running down your cheek. You brushed your teeth than took a quick shower. You walked down stairs for breakfast. When you walked into the kitchen, your mother was making food.
 
"Oh, ___-ah. Youngjae had called and said he's coming over in 15 minutes to pick you up. So, go get dressed," she looked over at you.
 
"Forget it. I'm not going with him. I'm staying here," you took a seat and started to pick out the food you want. Your brother blankly stared at you.
 
"What? Is there something on my face?" You asked. He shook his head than began eating his food. "What? Yah! Youngjae is your boyfriend! Why are you just going to deny it?! You're the one who wanted him to be your boyfriend!" You're mom yelled walking towards you with her hands on her hips.
 
"I just don't feel like going. He can take someone else anyways. It's not like he'll be with me forever," you mumbled the last two sentences.
 
"What?! What's wrong with you today?! Youngjae is a good young man. He'll do anything for you! Why are you talking behind his back?!" She kept yelling. Tears started to fill up your eyelids.
 
"He cheated on me! He cheated on me with my own best friend! Does Youngjae oppa sound like a good man now?" You ran up to your room then decided to let it all out.
 
Your mom walked up to your room then opened the door. She sat next to you, then hugged you. "It's alright. You'll get over it. I know you will," she said trying to comfort you.
 
*DING DONG*
 
The door bell had rang. "I'm not going with him! He broke my heart!" You yelled. She started to pat your back. It slowly made you calm down. "____ is up in her room crying. She said that you cheated on her. So she's not going anywhere with you," you and your mom heard you're brother said from down stairs.
 
You heard foot steps stomping towards your room. The door opened. Youngjae walked in, then your mother stepped out. Youngjae sat next to you then put a hand on your shoulder. You shrugged it off. "Get away from me," you said snuffled not making eye contact with him.
 
"Look at me," Youngjae calmly said to you. You slowly turned to him and looked at him. "I am not cheating on you. I will never, ever do that. Why would you think that?"
 
"On the phone, y-you were stuttering and you never stutter, and when I called my best friend, I heard your voice saying let's get to 'business'. And, then I called you, I heard her voice saying, 'Get over here, we need to finish up then leave without anyone knowing'. It sounded like you two had..." Y whispered the last sentence.
 
Youngjae sighed. "I will never cheat on you. You will be my first and last. Don't ever then I'll cheat on you. Or have an affair when we get married."
 
"Then tell me why my best friend was with you."
 
"This was suppose to be a surprise but, me and her were setting up a date for me and you. I wanted it to be special, so I called your friend and asked her if she could help me. I wasn't so sure if you'll like it though.."
 
"Yah," you said hitting Youngjae on the arm. "I thought you cheated on me! I cried a lot because I thought you cheated on me," you whinnied. He pulled you into a hug.
 
"Don't ever think it. Don't ever mention it. I will never cheat on you. I love you. No matter what you hear or what people say. I will always love you."