Youngjae-1

B.A.P One Shots

"Why is he staring at us.He has his own girlfriend to stare at.",your friend poked you with her shoulder from the side."I don't know.Don't ask him though.If his girlfriend see us with him then she might think that we're flirting with him or so.You know how stupid she is right?'you asked continuing sipping your drink.

She nodded and began eating her food.You were sitting outside with your friend eating.School has ended already.You didn't mind people staring at you.It was just that if people stare at you up close,like right next to you then,it'll bother you.But,you didn't mind people staring at you from a distance.

"Yah,he's still staring at us.Do you think we did something wrong?I mean,if he stares at someone then,something must be wrong.",she whispered to you.You shook your head."Is he bothering you that much?If it bothers you than go walk up to him and tell him.I'm not going to do anything about it.Im fine."

She glanced at you then him.She shook her head and began to eat."Are you finished?I want to go.",you shook her arm.She gave you a death look.You look your hand off and lowered yourself.So,you were slouching."Okay,I'm finished.Let's go.",she threw away her left overs in the trash and began to walk away from the school.

You caught up with her and chatted about people."So,do you like anyone?",she nudged you.You blushed and replied,"I like Youngjae.Even though he barley notices me."She shook her head."Yah.He was staring at us today.So he must have knowen you."You shrugged."I don't really mind but there must have been something wrong or...I don't know.Gosh!Why does life have to be so hard!"You yelled.

"It's not.",someone from behind you said.You turned around and saw Youngjae standing with his hands in his pockets."Um..hello.Why are you following us?",your friend said curiously."Do you have a problem with that?",he asked right after she said that.She shook her head.

"I wanted to follow you guys for fun.You seem such a nerd.It might be fun to see the both of you act cool for once.I am smart like you guys but I don't act like a nerd.",he chukled.You felt pain in your heart.Your friend sighed and looked at you with sorrow."Why aren't you guys talking?Is it because you're to scared to talk to the most popular guys in school?",he asked.

You realized at how such a jerk he is.For some reason,you liked him a little bit more.You didn't like mean guys.But he,was different somehow to you.At least he wasn't dumb."Well,it was nice talking to you I guess.Bye.",your friend waved and left.You followed her.You looked back and saw Youngjae walking the other direction.

"He is such a jerk!Why would he even.Nevermind,I don't feel like yelling right now.But,are you okay?",she asked and stopped.You nodded slowly and you felt your cheeks were hot.You hid your cheeks with the jacket you had holding in your hands."Yah,I'll see you later.Make sure that jerk doesn't stalk you when you're walking the rest of the walk okay?",she said stopping outside her house

You nodded and waved at her.She waved back and walking into her house.You walked home slowly thinking about what had happen with your best friend and Youngjae.He looked really innocent but he was a total jerk.He seems really nice at school.You loved the fact that he was smart and handsome also nice but,he was just a plane jerk.Inside and out.

You bumped into something hard and stumbled.You looked up and saw Younjae facing you with a dissapointed expression.You bowed in apology.He raised his left eyebrow.You didn't make eye contact.You tried to walk around him but he blocked your way with his hand.You stepped back and looked at his handsome face.His lips formed into a smile on only one side of his face.You blinked a couple of times.

"Why didn't you talk to me?Are you afraid?",he asked with the smile disappearing from his face.You shook your head."Then,why didn't you talk to me?",he asked again.You responded,"I'm shy.And why do you care if I didn't talk to you?"You asked politely.He nodded and rubbed the back of his head."I'll be leaving now."You tried to walk around him but he blocked your way,again."Waeyoo?"You said not looking at him.

"Do you want to hang out some time?You better say yes!",he said facing you.You sighed and turned to him looking him straight in to eyes."Wae?So you can just tease me and my best friend?I don't like jerks like you.I can't believe I like you.You act so sweet inside school but out,you act like a real jerk."'you said to him.

You didn't like yelling.You didn't want to sound mean or anything.It's just that he does act like a total jerk.You couldn't just accept it.You don't like jerks."Minhae.",he said quietly."What?I thought you never said sorry.",you said to him."Well,I do only to the people that I like."Is that a confession?You wanted to accept but you asked him,"Why did you act like a jerk?"

He answered "I thought you liked bad guys.So I tried to act like one.I wanted you to like me.Because,girls usually like bad boys."You didn't have a facial expression,it was just blank.You couldn't fin one.It was rather good,or bad.

"But,I thought you have a girlfriend."He shook him head,"Ani,I broke up with her a week ago.I like how your smart,pretty and nice.Whenever I see you,I can never take my eyes off of you.I've always liked you.But,I didn't have the courage to talk to you.I had to date he because my appa had foursed me too.But,now that I'm single.Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You could feel your cheeks burn up again.You loved hisconfession.He was told you the truth and didn't rush.You liked it.You stepped in the gap between him and wrapped your arms around him."Neh,I would be happy to be your girlfriend."

He had no choice but to hug you tighter.You were happy you were his girlfriend now.He's your first.You smiled and tried to hug him tighter.Your heart was beating like crazy and you could feel his beating fast too.You smiled and he dropped you back down on the ground slowly.

He took your hand and walked you back home."I'm happy you're mine.",he said not making eye contact.You only nodded.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wow.That was a long one.Haha,but I worked hard.

Sorry,again,if I spelled any word wrong or it didn't make sense.

I hope you liked this one.And Zelo's and Jongup's.

i'll be uploading three or two more today.

I hope I do a good job.

:) -xxxibkpop