Youngjae-11

B.A.P One Shots

You smiled to yourself. Today was your first day at work. You walked out of your bedroom. Grabbing your purse while you walked out. You walked downstairs to get your keys. You walked out of the door and closed it. You locked the door then walked to your car. It was a bright sunny day. You unlocked the car and sat in it. You had gotten a job at a beautiful cafe. You drove to the cafe with no trouble.

You walked in the cafe with a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. How may I help you?",the employee say with a smile. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo.'i'm here to see Mr.Yoo.",you bowed. "I'll get him for you.",she said walking to the back. You nodded and stood still. "Annyeonghaseyo. I hope you didn't have any trouble getting her.",a handsome man said approaching you with a hand out. You shook his hand. "I didn't have any trouble. Thank you for asking.",you said. He smiled.

"Lets start.",he said motioning for you to sit. You bowed and sat down. He sat infront of you. "I am Yoo Youngjae. You can call me Youngjae. What's your name?",Youngjae asked. "Annyeonghaseyo. (Y/N) iminda.",you bowed with a smile. He smiled back. "Now,I need to tell you the rules.",he replied. You nodded. "Number one: treat the customers with respect.",he said rule number one. You nodded. "Number two:be friendly with the other workers.",he replied with a serious face. You nodded.

"Number three: don't fall in love with me.",he said. You nodded slowly. "Okay. That's it for today. You can get to work.",Youngjae said standing up. You nodded and stood up. You bowed and walked behind the counter where the other employees were. "Annyeonghaseyo. (Y/N) iminda.",you bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Sunny iminda.",she bowed with a smile. "I see your a new worker.",Sunny said raising out her hand. You nodded and shook her hand. "Neh. Please treat me well.",you said with a smile. "Now, I'm going to tell you where things belong and  where it is.",Sunny said walking into the kitchen.

"Donyou understand everything?",Sunny asked walking back to the counter. You nodded. After work, you drove back home. "Work was fun. Everyone was nice to me. Lets see what's going to happen tomorrow.",you said walking into your house. It passed three weeks already. And, you seem to fall in love with Youngjae already. You pouted. It's not fair. You have a handsome boss, and one of the rules is not to fall in love with him.

"Yah. Why are you pouting?",Myungsoo said sitting next to you. "Oh. No reason.",you smiled. "Okay. Well, were all going to the club later on. You want to come?",he asked. "I'll think about it.",you said with a smile. "Okay. Well, I need to get back to work.",he said walking back into the kitchen. You walked behind the counter. Sunny was giving the customer her change back. "Come back soon.",Sunny bowed. "Yah. Sunny. I need to talk to you.",you poked her. She nodded and sat down at a table. You sat in front of her.

"What's up?",Sunny asked. "I fell in love with Mr.Yoo.",you whispered. "What?!",Sunny yelled. "Shhh!",you said covering . "You what?",Sunny whispered. "I feel in love with Mr.Yoo.",you whispered again. "Omo! You can't!",she whispered. "I know. That's why I'm going to quit.",you answered. "Aniyoo! You can't!",she whispered. "I have too. I can't just hid my feeling forever.",you replied. Sunny frowned. "But we can still hang out.",you smiled. She nodded. "I'm going to quit tomorrow morning.",you said to her. She nodded then hugged you.

The next day you asked Youngjae if you could talk to him. He agreed. "What's up?",he said. "I want to quit.",you said. "Wae?",he asked. "I broke rule number three.",you answered. " Ani. You can't quit.",he replied. "But, I broke rebuke number three.",you answered. "Who cares? I broke it to.",he said. "Wait, what? You fell in love with yourself?",you asked a little weirded out. "Aniyoo. I feel in love with you. "Don't quit. Arroso? We can go on a date later or something.",Youngjae suggested. You nodded and hugged him.

 

 

From now on, I will update at 4:30 pm. Even though I didn't update this one at 4:30 pm..