Yongguk-9

B.A.P One Shots

"Noona. Do you like anybody?",Zelo asked his older sister. "W-Wae?",she stuttered. "I'm just wondering. So, do you like someone?",Zelo asked. "A-Ani.",she answered. "Why are you stuttering? Omo! So you do like someone? Tell me! Tell your dongsaeng. Please!",Zelo begged. "Arroso. I like Yongguk oppa.",she answered him.

He stopped. "Yongguk hyung?",Zelo asked. She nodded. "Oh. Jinjja?",he questioned. She nodded. "Are you okay with that?",she asked. "Mianhae. I got to go.",Zelo waved goodbye and walked outside. He rode his skateboard to the company. He was looking for Yongguk.

"Yongguk hyung?! Hyung?! Hyuns?!",Zelo said yelling through the hallways. "Neh. What's up Zelo?",Yongguk said walking out of the practice room. "Hyung. Who do you like?",Zelo asked.

"Oh. That's easy. Your older sister.",Yongguk answered. Zelo nodded. "Where are the other members?",Zelo asked the leader. "Oh. Inside the practice room.",Yongguk pointed at the practice room. Zelo nodded and Yongguk went back to what he was doing.

Zelo walked in the practice room then closed the door. The four of them looked at the maknae. "Hyung.",Zelo approched them. They all looked at him. "Noona and Yongguk hyung likes each other. "Jinjja?",they said at the same time. Zelo nodded.

"I thought she liked me.",Himchan said acting sad. "She's always nice to people. Plus, she flirts with every guy. But she doesn't know it.",Zelo answered.Yongguk walked in.

"Is it really true? Does she really like me?',Yongguk asked. Zelo nodded slightly. Yongguk blushed slightly. Yonguk sad down and began playing with his phone. Haha, not.

He's texting Zelo's noona. (The black is Yongguk and the pink is Zelo's older sister) *Hey. This is Yongguk oppa. How are you doing? I heard that you liked me.* Zelo's noona phone beeped. She unlocked her phone. She sighed. "Gosh Zelo."  *Oh. Neh. I do like you.*

*I like you too. Bu a chance, would you like to go on a date with me?* *Neh. I would love to.* "Hyung. Why are you smiling?",Zelo said walking infront of Yongguk. Zelo took his phone and read the messages.

Sadness filled in his eyes. "Zelo-ah.",Yongguk said. Zelo dropped the phone on Yongguk's lap and walked out of the practice room and into the parking lot. "Zelo-ah.",Yongguk said again following Zelo outside.

Zelo took his skateboard and rode somewhere. Yongguk sighed. Zelo arrived at his house. He walked to his older sister's room. He nocked on the door then walked in. "Noona.",Zelo said. She put her phone then looked at him.

"Can you please not date Yongguk hyung?",Zelo said."Zelo-ah.",she said. "Noona, i just don't want to see you get hurt.",Zelo said. "Zelo-ah.",she walkd to Zelo and hugged him. "Its okay. I can take care of myself. But thank you for caring about me.",She said.

"Noona. I dont want to see you get hurt.",Zelo pouted. "Zelo-ah. I can care for myself. I'm old enough to date. But, i thank you for caring so much about me.",She kissed his cheek.

This  requst was Clochette 

I hoped you like it^^