Daehyun-16

B.A.P One Shots

Before you guys start reading, do you guys know purplekpop? If you don't then you should check her out. She had amazing one shots. Their even better than mine. I'm pretty sure most of you already know about that account...

 

I sat on the corner of my bed. 

Was it over?

Are you sick of me?

Did I do something wrong?

Questions filled my head as I thought of what happened. I turned off my phone, I thought it'll be over because it was just as my friends told me. I didn't want to get a call or text saying he'll break up with me.

My heart would freeze like cold winter. But when I step in front of him,my heart would melt. They say men are like this.

Men would always break up with a woman in the relationship over stupid things. For example, if the woman is pregnant, the man would break up with her. Isn't that wrong? He got her pregnant, so both of them should care for the baby. Not just abandon the mother and let her raise their baby by herself!

I hat him. I hate Daehyun for making me cry. I curse at him and resent him. They say not to always be by their side, and not to treat them well all the time.

Every night, I would always go out and drink. I'm going through so much. No one gives me respect anymore. Why is that?

My door bell suddenly rings. I walked towards the front door, unlocked it, then opened it. There stood the man I love, Daehyun. I almost closed it but he interrupted me half way. "I don't want to see you cry anymore. You don't answer my calls or texts. It's not easy as it sounds. But remember this, you're the only one babe. It's true. I'm not telling a lie."

My heart was frozen, not it melted. Tears dripped down my eyes. "Then, I'll be taking my leave." I heard his footsteps fade away. I closed the door shut then leaned my back aginst it. I began to cry like a fool. 

 

I'm so sorry pretty_rania1

I couldn't think of anything at all. If your not satisfied with this one, then you can make another request?