Yongguk-3

B.A.P One Shots

"I Love you.",were the three words he said to you.You and him were under a shady tree at the beautiful tree.You wanted to say something back but you couldn't.You wanted to say I love you back to him but you couldn't.You two weren't in a relationship.It all started when you saw your boyfriend making out with this girl and so you ran but bumpted into something hard like a rock.

You almost fell but the person caught you."Are you okay?Did I hurt you?Did I make you cry?",he questioned you."A-Ani.",you began running away from him.You could hear footsteps following you.When you saw a shady tree,you decided to stay there and cry for the rest of the time.Until,someone approached you.

"Hey,don't mean to interrupt you or anything.I want to make you feel better.It hurts me when I see somebody that I love cry.",he sat next to you and stared at you innocently."W-Wait.What?I think I misunderstood.",you stuttered.L-Love?Did he say love?You thought to yourself."I wanted to cheer you up.Do you mind telling me what had happened?",he asked looking really worried.

You nodded."My boyfriend.Well,now my ex,was kissing another girl.And so I began to sob because he was my first boyfriend.I loved him very much though."He nodded."Ah,okay so he cheated on you?Well,I know what can make you fell better."You blinked fastly a couple of times at him.He smiled and hugged you.

Your heart was beating like crazy."I hope this will make you feel better.I hate to see you cry.I gives me pain.",he said out loud so you could hear.Your hands went automatically around his neck.You cried,and cried and cried."I loved him v-very m-much.Do you think I can get over it?Plus,what's your name?",you asked still hugging him tightly.

"My name's Yongguk.And I am very positive you will get over that jerk.",he said unwrapping his hands from the hug.You agreed and unwrapped your arms from his neck."Minhae,If I cried too much and if I took away time of what you had to do.",you apologized wiping the tears away from your face.

"It's no problem.I had nothing to do anyways.But,when you cry.You should call me.I'll cheer you up.",he gave you a warm smile."Thank you very much.",you smiled back."I love you.",he said to you.Tour eyes grew wider."W-what?I mean we barely know each other and you love me already?",you asked him surprised.

"Ani.I've always see you in school.I've always liked you but I didn't have the courage to tell you.",he blushed at his confession."You're so cute.And,I do like you.But,when you take me on a date and I get to know you a little better then I think I'll fall in love with you pretty soon.",you smiled at him.

"Oh really?I can take you out on a date?What time do you want me to pick you up?",he asked pull of joy."We can go now!But,first I need to break up with someone over a text.",you smiled."A text?Wow,a text.",he whispered to himself surprised.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really sorry for not updating in a long time.

It's because of school things.

You know?But,I really hope you liked this one^^

-xxxibkpop