Zelo-6 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

Oh my gosh! A subscriber had asked me where Zelo-6 was, and guess what? I checked at Zelo-6 wasn't there?! Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to those who liked my one shots. I must have forgotten or I might have miscounted. I'm sorry once again.

 

Zelo's P.O.V

I smiled at the ajumma at the front counter. I took the bag full of food I had just bought, then walked out of the store. I was on my way back to my parents' house. As I started to walk the normal route, someone bumped into me. " I'm sorry, " I bowed. "Move out my way," she said rudely. I shook it off, then decided to begin walking.

I made it in front of my parents' front door. I rang the doorbell once, then waited for them to let me in. It buzzed then I pushed open the door, and made my way to the front door.

"I'm home," I announced as I walked inside. I heard people talking inside the living room as I came in. "Did they intivte guests without telling me?" I asked as I walked towards the living room. I opened the door to the living room, then I stopped in my tracks. Thieves? They're stealing from my house?

I stood there not knowing what to do, they looked at me then at each other. I dialed 911. "Hurry! Thieves are at my house! I need you to come as soon as possible!" I yelled through the phone. I hung up then looked back at the thieves. "How did you get in? There are gates around the house. They're 30 feet tall!"

"Kid, we have ways," she smirked. I looked around, three women. Three women are thieves?! And all three of them are pretty! Then we heard police sirens outside. They quickly ran out of the living room from the back door. I quickly panicked. What do I do?!

I layed on the floor. I want them to think they pushed me. So then it won't look like I'm just standing in the middle of my living room, looking stupid. They came into the living room then looked around. " Mr. Choi!" They kneeled down and shook me. I coughed then sat up.

"Are you OK?" He asked. "Y-Yeah. O-Of course," I answered. "Did they hurt you?" He added. "No, ok not at all. They just pushed me when they heard you all outside," I answered.

They helped me up then took me to the police station to ask questions about the thieves. " How many were there in all?" He asked the first question. "Three," I answered. "Can you describe how they look?" He asked. I nodded.

"All three of them were women," I started off. They all looked towards me. I looked around me. They ALL were looking. Were they that interested?  "All three of them? Not just one of them?" He asked. Everyone surrounded the desk listening to our conversation.

"Yes, all three of them. No men were assisting them," I shook my head. "That's unusual. Men are always the one who are thieves, right?" He asked the others. They all nodded, agreeing. "All three of them were pretty. They looked like they were in their.....twenties," I said. "Woe. I wish I could see them," someone muttered.

"One girl had black hair, the other had light brown, and the other had blonde," I said. "Oh. And they were all wearing black. Their clothing were black. But they didn't have a mask on. How unusual," I added.

"Guys," the officer said looking at everyone. Everyone turned their attention to him. "Doesn't that ring a bell to you? Three women, black, light brown, and blonde hair. All beautiful. Thieves. No mask," he said. Most of them were confused. "The Black Foxes!" Someone yelled. "They're the Black Foxes!" He yelled again. "No one had ever seen the Black Foxes. Only you know what they look like," and older man said to me.

I sat there confused. The Black Foxes? I never heard of them. "You never heard of them?" They asked. I shook my head. "They're on television. Everyone knows about them. How come you don't?" I shrugged. They all shook their heads then began working.

"Well, call us when they decide to steal from you. We'll come there in no time," he assured me. I nodded. "Thank you," I bowed then walked back to my house. "The Blck Foxes? I like that name," I said to myself.

 

 

I hope you all liked this one. I know it's short, but I'll try to make part two more interesting!