Himchan-8

B.A.P One Shots

You walked into the building with a smile. You bowed at the other workers. Himchan, your boyfriend, was at his job while you were working at a five star hotel. You changed into your uniform and walked out of the changing room.

You walked to your office and sat at your desk to fill out some papers. While you were working, someone's phone rang. It wasn't yours. You looked up, it was one of the worker's phone. 

You had to work with him. Doing errends with him and all. You began to answer the questions on your paper. "Um. (Y/N).",your co-worker said.

You looked up. "Neh?",you said. "Oh. Um, manager hyung said that there is a problem in room 69. He said that me needed to fix it.",he answered. You nodded and stood up from your desk.

You walked to the door and your co-worker walked behind you. When you arrived at room 69, you kncked on the door and a man answered the door.

"Hi. I've heard that there was a problem here.",you said to him. "Oh. Neh. But,only you can come in. My wife said that me and this young men will have to wait outside. It's going to be loud. My wife is pregnet and, she would like a female there to help her.",he replied.

You nodded fastly and he opened the door for you to walk in. He walked out of the room and you walked to the bedroom. You fount her sitting on the bed and decided to run to her.

*Dang. How and i suppose to do this? Someone needs to stay down there and get the baby out,or whatever.*You thought. You squeezed her hand so she can puch harder.

It seems like they didn't have time to go to the hospital. After giving birth to a baby girl, you opened the front door so the two men could walk inside.

The father sat on the bed and began rocking the baby left to right slowly. You smiled and decided to give them time to bond with the new born.

Your co-worker bowed to them then followed you back to the office. When the two of you arrived at the office, your co-worker said, "Was it uncomfortable for you to be in the room with a lady giving birth to a baby? She was loud right? I heard her screams all the way in the hallway.",he said.

"To be honest. It wasn't uncomfortable. Giving birth to a new born is beautiful. It's not bad. The mother and father made a new life.",you smiled. He nodded and began working.

After work you drove to your house, where you live with Himchan. You unlocked the front door and walked inside. "I'm home.",you said. No comment.

Is Himchan late? You closed the door and walked upstairs. You found Himchan on bed sleeping like a big cute bear. You smiled and walked to him.

You kissed his forehead and smiled. "Yah. What was that? Are you going to kiss me on the forehead from now on. I liked it better when you kissed me on the cheek.",his eye opened.

You kissed him on the cheek and smiled. He smiled back. "Did you have a good day at work today?",he asked sitting up. You sat on the bed and nodded. " A lady gave birth to a baby today. And i wen there to help her." He nodded.

"Hey. Do you maybe want to make a baby?",he asked. "Ani. You seem tired.",you walked to the bathroom. "Ani! I'm not tired.",he shot up. You chuckled and walked into the bathroom.