Himchan-9

B.A.P One Shots

"Yah. Misun.",you said walking up to Misun from behind. He smiled. " So, what's up?",Misun asked. You smiled in reply. You two were walking down the sidewalk. 

" You seem happy. You're always smiling. Did something good happen?",she asked. You nodeed. "What is it? What is it? Did you finally get a boyfriend?",she asked happily.

You shook your head in disapointment. But smiled again. "What is it? Tell me! Tell me!",she said whinning. "Arroso.",you said with a smile. She stopped and looked at you.

"Okay. A guy named Himchan is my neighboor. I just now noticed him. He dosn't go out as much tho. But, i like him. He looks so perfect.",you said smiling lovingly.

"Omo! Jinjja? Omo! We should meet him! You haven't talked to have you?",she asked. You shook your head. She hopped in excitment. "Yah. Lets go meet him now!",she said jumping. "Aniyoo!",you yelled at her.

"Omo! He's right there!",you said pointing ahead. You screamed and hid behind a bush. Your friend followed along. He was gettibg his mail. "Wow. He looks so perfect.",Misun said looking at every detail he had.

"Yeah... But i saw him first. You can't take him. He's going to be mine.",you said to Misun. She rolld her eyes. Your friend pushed you out onto the sidewalk and yelled "Himchan!"

Himchan looked behind him and saw you. You waved shyly and he smiled. You ran back behind the bush and pushed Misun lightly. "Wae?",she laughed lightly.

"Yah. Why did you do that?",you asked her. "You like him right? At least he noticed you.",Misun answered. "Of course he would notice. You yelled out his name.",you replied.

"Oh. Right.",Misun said awkwardly. "You like me?",someone said. You and Misun stood up and saw Himchan holding mail in his hands. He was standing infront of the bush.

"Oh. N-Neh.",you answered shyly. Himchan smiled. "I like you too. But, i didn't know you like me so i didn't say anything to you.",Himchan said to you. You didn't make eye contact. You just looked at your feet and blushed.

 

This was for pretty_rania1

Thank you pretty_rania1 for your request. I hope you liked it ^.^