Daehyun-7

B.A.P One Shots

Daehyun smiled while walkig to a cafe. He can't wait until he sees all those people waiting to meet him. He needs a girlfriend. That's why he's going to the cafe. How many girls will there be? 25? 20? I wonder... He thought. He finally arrived at the cafe. He stoof infront of the front door. He smiled then push opened the doors. He walked in. Nobody. Only some people sitting down drinking coffee or eating cake. No girls waiting for him?

He became sad. And, you know what's the more pain? That it's his birthday today. He sighed. " Daehyun oppa!",someone said from his left. He looked over. It was a girl! Or course. A girl would call a guy oppa, not hyung. He smiled at her. She beautiful. She walked over to him and smiled. "I came her for you. It's your birthday right? Damn. These people didn't even come on your birthday. Oh well. I'm here for you. Do you want some coffee or something to eat?" ,she asked with a smile.

He shook his head. "I'm fine. We're you drinking coffee or something? ",he asked. She shook her head. "Ani. I just wanted to wait for you. ",she smiled. *She's so sweet :) * " Do you want to go somewhere with me? Since it's your birthday. ",she smiled at him. He nodded. The two of them walked out of the cafe with a smile on there face. They arrived. Where they arrived? At the movie theaters. Yes. "Now, what movie do you want to watch? ",she asked.

"Um. I don't know. Any movie you want to watch. ",Daehyun answerd. "Aniyoo. Its your birthday. You should pick.",she replied. "Arroso. Um, lets watch Fast And Furious 6. It looks like a good movie.",Daehyun smiled. She nodded.

After the movie,you and Daehyun wanted to go to the park. Daehyun and her sat on the bench eating ice cream. *I've always liked you Daehyun oppa. I want to do everything with you. I want us to be together. Do you have the same feelings for me?* She thought. * I like you. But i don't know if you like me or not. Should i ask you if you like me?* Daehyun thought. "Hey. Um, i like this girl and how do i know if she likes me or not?",Daehyun asked her.

"Well... i don't know. I like this one guy and, i don't know if he likes me or not.",she pouted. "Hey. How about we tell each other who we like. We'll say there name at the same time.", Daehyun suggested. She nodded. "OKay. 1....2.....3.",Daehyun said. "You.",they both said. "Oh. You like me?", she asked. Daehyun blushed and nodded. "Well, i still didn't give you your birthday present yet.",she said with a smile.

Daehyun looked at her curiously. She lean towards his face. 

" I love you."

She whispered. Her lips landed on his. 

 

 

HAPPBIRTHDADAE HYUN OPPA!