Zelo-12

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo looked at you from afar. During class, he can only pay attention to you. Nothing else. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. The bell rang and Zelo shot up in surprise. The school day has ended. He smiled to himself while packing up. *I'm going to work up the courage and ask (Y/N) out.* He thought. He looked up to see if you were gone. He already saw you walking out of class. He began to hurry, he got all of his stuff and ran after you. You made it out of the school building already. Happy that school is over.

Until tomorrow. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!",Zelo chanted your name. You turned around and saw Zelo, your one and only crush panting. Why was he calling your name? Your heart started to beat faster. The two of you never talked. Only this one time. You two had to do this project together. Zelo walked up to you and you blinked at him. "How are you?",Zelo manage to keep a casual conversation. Why would he run after you to just have a normal convosation?

"Good. How about you?",you asked back. "Nervous. Thank you for asking.",Zelo answered. You nodded. "Why is that?",you asked. *Oh .* "What do you mean?",Zelo asked. You began to blush at such embarrassment. "I ment to say why are you nervous.",you answered. "Ah. Hehe...No reason...",Zelo replied normally. You nodded. "Well, I'll see you later than.",You bowed and walked away. "Oh. Wait.",he said holding onto your wrist. Your heart started to beat faster.

You turned around and look at his hand. "Mianhae.",he apologized. You shook your head. "It's fine. I was just surprised." He let go of your wrist and began to talk. "Um..would....you....liketogoout...sometime?",he asked nervously. "Um, sure. I'd love that.",you answered with a smile. "Great. Then, I'll pick you up at 6. See you then.",he said blushing a bit at you. You smiled and nodded. *Yes! I did it!* Zelo cheered in his mind. 

*Omo. Zelo asked me out. And...I didn't even freak out.....* You thought to yourself. You smiled and skipped home. "Hyung~ I'm home.",Zelo whispered while walking in. "Ah! Welcome Junhong!",Himchan said walking to the living room. "Where are the other hyung?",he asked. "Oh. Some of them went to go out. Youngjae is here.",Himchan answered turning on the tv. Zelo nodded and sat on the couch next to Himchan.

"So, hyung. Guess what?",Zelo decided to say. "Wae?",Himchan replied. "I'll tell you when everybody is here.",Zelo smiled innocently then walked to his room. "What the-? Y-Yah! Junh- Oh nevermind.",Himchan shook his head and began watching tv. A few minutes later Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup came home. "Yah! Junhong needs to tell us something. I think it's important. I saw him blushing a bit when he came home.",Himchan walked to the three boy and whispered it. 

"He was blushing?",Jongup asked. Himchan nodded. "Junhong! They are here?",Himchan announced. Zelo walked out of his room with a smile. "Annyeong hyungs.",he greeted. "Annyeong. Now tell them what you wanted to say.",Himchan replied. "Arroso. Daehyun hyung! I need to make an announcement!",Zelo yelled. Daehyun came out of his room looking tired. "Okay. Now lets all sit down.",Yongguk suggested.Everyone sat on the couch except Zelo. They all looked at him standing upfront. "Today, I've asked a girl to go on a date with me.",Zelo said blushing telling his hyungs the news.

They all shot up. "Jinjja?",they said. Zelo slightly nodded. "Wow! Good job Junhong.",Himchan said walking towards Zelo patting his back. "Nice job!",Daehyun smiled. "I'm proud of you.",Yongguk gave Zelo a smiled. "I'm happy for you Junhong.",Youngjae said. "It's no big deal.",Zelo said blushing. "Say. When is your date?",Jongup asked. "Six.",Zelo answered. "Oh. It's 5:30 right now.",Jongup looked at the clock.

"Omo. You need to get dress and pick her up.",Himchan said pushing Junhong towards his room. Zelo shut the door in his room and got dressed. Zelo walked out of his room and smiled. "Then, I'll see you guys later.",Zelo smiled and walked out of the door. "Good luck!",they yelled. Zelo stood infront of your door and took a deep break. He rang the door bell and waited. Someone opened the door and he smiled. "Ah. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here to see (Y/N)."

She nodded. "I'll get her. Wait a minute please.",she smiled sweetly and closed the door. The door opened and he looked up from the ground. Good thing you were wearing casual cloths. You two weren't going anywhere special. "You two have fun!",she yelled closing the door. Zelo smiled and you and you smiled back. "Ready to go?",Zelo asked you. You nodded. You raised out is hand and you looked at him.

"You know. I-I don't want you to get lost.",Zelo stuttered. You started to blush a flocked your hand in his. "Where will we be going?",you asked. "The park. I think we should get to know eachother more.",Zelo answered. You nodded. You liked the idea. The two of you arrived at the park. The sun was setting already. "So. Tell me about yourself.",Zelo smiled and looked at you. "Um. Well, I'm the only child. It's very lonely at my house. You are the first person, in my life that had ever asked me out.",you answered. Zelo nodded. "So I'm your first boyfriend?",Zelo asked. You nodded slowly.

"Well then, I will make you happy whenever your with me.",he pulled you closer to him. You blushed. Now his hand is around your hip. "How about you? Tell me about yourself.",you looked up at him. "Okay. I live with five hyungs. Strange? We've been together for a long time. We care for each other a lot. Um... Your my first. I've liked you for a long time now. When your in one of my classes, I usually can pay attention. Your the only thing I pay attention to.",Zelo looked down at you. All you did was stare at the ground and blush.

"Lets sit down for a while.",Zelo said pulling you towards the benches. You nodded and sat on the other side of the bench. He was on one end and you were on the other. He slid next to you and put an arm around you. You smiled and put your head on his shoulder. He smiled and looked at you. "Your very beautiful.",Zelo complimented. You blushed and covered your face with your heads. You didn't want him to see you blushing so much. He chuckled.

"(Y/N)~ Don't cover your face. You're very pretty. Don't hide that beauty of yours.",he said sliding your hands off of your face. Oh my god. He was so close to your face. You looked into his eyes, and he looked into yours. You then noticed that his face was getting closer and closer. You closed your eyes and his lips connected with yours. You onl focused on him nothing else. He pulled away with a smile. "I've always wanted to do that.",Zelo smiled. You blushed and hugged him.

"Your making me blush so much.",you said to him. He smiled. "That's good. I like it when you blush.",Zelo replied. You smiled and hugged him close. He did the same.

 

Requested by pretty_rania1 I hope you liked it^^