Youngjae-13 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

Your friend shook your arm quickly, spilling your drink a little. You looked at her surprised. "What?",you said to her. She didn't look at you she was looking across from you and her. She replied,"Look! Look at that guy over there." She pointed at him. You laughed. "Yeah, Youngjae. What about him?",you asked. "What? You know him?",she asked looking at you surprised this time. You nodded: "Neh. He's one of my old friends."

"Jinjja? Why didn't you tell me?",she asked you. "I just told you.",you answered. "Nevermind. Tell me everything you know about him.",she replied looking at Youngjae. "Well, he is older than us by a year. He's a nice guy. He's not one of those guy that are nice in the beginning then mean in the end. He cares for people. Um...he al-",she had cut you off by shaking your arm fastly. "He waved!! He waved at me!",she said with excitement. "Cool. I wave at people too. You wave a people also.",you replied sarcasticly. "Yah. But, when he waves it....is magical.",she replied. You shook your head. This girl..

"Yah! He's coming over here.",she said. "What do I say? What do I do?",she questiond. "Act normal.",you answered shortly. "How can I? He's like, a goddess.",she answered. You shrugged. "Hello ladies.",Youngjae said approaching you two. "Annyeong.",you replied. You nudged your friend. "Oh. A-Annyeong.",she stuttered. You shook your head. Gosh this girl.. Act normal!

"Did you enjoy the party so far?",Youngjae asked the two of you. "Sure. Yeah I like it.",you nodded. You nudged her again. "Yeah. Same.",she answered. "Excuse us Youngjae.",you said to him grabbing your friend and pulling her away from Youngjae. "Yah. I told you to act normal.",you said to her. "I am.",she answered. "Your not even paying attention to our convosation.",you replied.

She stayed quiet. No answer. "Let's go try this again.",you said to her walking back to where Youngjae was at. She followed along. "Mian.",you said to him. Youngjae shook his head. "It's fine." You looked at your friend she shrugged and mouthed "What do I do?" You looked at Youngjae. He was staring somewhere in space. "I don't know. Start a conversation!" She looked worried for a second.

"Well, I'll leave you to alone. I got to do something. Mian.",you said to them. 'Talk to him.' You mouthed when you were walking by her. "What's your name?",Youngjae asked. "Soojin.",she replied. Youngjae nodded. "So, Soojin. How is ______ doing?",Youngjae asked. "Good.",Soojin answered. "How are you doing?",Youngjae asked. "Good also.",she answered. Youngjae nodded again.

"Do you mind me asking, does _______ likes me? ",Youngjae asked. "U-Um..I'm not sure. She doesn't usually talk about her crush.",Soojin answered a bit hurt. "Ah, okay.",he nodded. "You like anybody? If you mind me asking.",he asked. She nodded. "I like one guy.",she answered. "Ah, okay.",he replied. "Can I tell you something? If you want to keep it a secret you can. I don't really care if everyone knows. ",Youngjae looked at Soojin in the eyes. She nodded.

"I like _____.",Youngjae got to the point. Soojin's heart dropped. She nodded slowly. Even though she just met him, she just wanted to drop down an cry. "Are you okay? It looks like your about to cry.",Youngjae ast concern. She nodded. A tear dropped from her eyes. "Are you-" You walked in cutting Youngjae off. "How are- Omo! Soojin! Are you okay?",you asked her. She wiped the tear away. 

"Excuse me.",she said walking away. "Mianhae Youngjae oppa. I'll talk to you later.",you apologized then ran after Soojin. "Did I say something wrong?",Youngjae asked himself. You finally caught up with Soojin. "Are you okay? Did he say something bad?",you questiond. She stopped and looked at you. "Congrats. He says he likes you.",she said walking away. 

"Why are you so sad about it? I never said I like him.",you said to her. She stopped again. "But, he likes you. Not me or anyone else. He likes you ______.",she replied with tears coming from her eyes. You hugged her. "Let it out. We'll talk about it later.",you cooed.