Youngjae-2

B.A.P One Shots

"Hey,what'd you get on your report card?I bet I got higher grades than you.",Youngjae walked up to you.You and Youngjae always compared grades.This was the third time you and him compared grades.Only to see who was smarter.You were always competitive."I got straight A.What did you get?",you asked him."Straight A.And it has to be the percentages.Now,tell me the percentages."

"Okay,fine.97%,95%,93%,98%,and 92%.I'll have to do the math later.What did you get?",you asked."Um,98%,95%,92%,97%,and 93%.",he called out."Hm,Does that mean we're both smart?Plus,why are we even comparing grades?I don't want to do it any more.",you questions."Oh,so now you ask that.Well,to tell you the truth.I had always liked you.And I wanted to get closer to you.",he answered.

"By comparing our grades?",you have him a weird look."Ani!So I can talk to you!Gosh!",he yelled."Minhae.But,I do like you too.",you whispered."What?",he presented he couldn't hear."I.Like.You.Too.",you said pausing after one word.He smiled,"So,do you want to be my girlfriend?"he asked.

"Ani.",you walked away smiling.When he came running towards you,your smile faded away."Waeyoo?You said you liked me.",he said trying to make you Chang your mind."When?I don't remember.Mybe you misunderstood.",you walked away."Ani Ani.I heard you loud and clear.You said,I.Like.You."He repeated what you had said.

"Ani!I said I dis!I dislike you too.",you said trying to make him think he misunderstood."Oh,you did?"You nodded."Okay.You should have said that before.Instad of yelling at me.I'll walk you home.",he walked beside you."So,how is life?",he began."It's good.How about you?",you asked him the same question."Good.How many guys have you dated?"He asked out of the blew.

"Why did you ask that all of a sudden?",you looked at him crazy."I told you.I like you.Now,answer my question.",he began.You blushed."None."You whispered."What?"He repeated Everytime until you said an answer."Okay,okay.None.I have never dated a guy.Okay?",you said.He stared at you."Waeyoo?Do I have something on my face?",you asked.

He just stared at you.He bend his head to your level.You closed your eyes."Why are you closing your eyes?",he asked.You opened your eyes."Get away from me.",you walked away.'I knew you liked me baby girl.',he thought.He ran after you."Hey,I'm sorry.Please,slow down.",he begged.You slowed down,just for him.

There was a silence.He tried to grab your hand and finally you caught it.You looked at him but he only looked forward walking."Sir,your holding my hand."you said out loud.He looked at you."No I'm not.You're feeling things.",he said trying to avoid that he is actually holding your hand."I see it right there.It's holding mine.",you said living your hand up so he could see.

"Then why arn't you trying to get your hand out of mine?Do you like you hand in mine?Do you like me?",he asked."Yah,I told you I don't like you.",you tried to take your hand out of his but he gripped on it so you wouldn't be able to let go."Yah,only my boyfriend could do that.And I don't have one.",you said giving up.He chuckled.

"Now you do."he said leaning in.Now,your lips is touching his.