Himchan-4

B.A.P One Shots

You were writing notes.Class has already ended.In a few minutes school will be over.Someone slammed the desk.You looked up.It was Mr.Popular,Kim Himchan."I'm single.If anyone wants to talk things out then,make a line.",he said making his arm into s straight line.All of the girls lined up.Only one didn't.That girl was you.You stood up and began walking to the door."Yah,aren't you going to join the line?",someone yelled."Ani.I'm not interested.",you replied.You did like Himchan.A Lot.But,he flirts with every girl and he can sometimes act like a jerk.He sometimes picks on girls,they seem to like it though.When you were down the hallway.Someone called your name.You turned around and saw Youngjae.You smiled."Hey,(y/n).Want to go out?",he asked.When you were about to say something,someone called out Youngjae's name.The both of you lookedwho it was.It was Himchan.You're heart started to beat faster."Neh,hyung?",Youngjae asked."They want to you in there.",Himchan said pointing to the classroom."Okay,you can tell me your answer later.Bye.",Youngjae ran back to the classroom."Hi(y/n).",Himchan greeted."Hi.",you blushed."So,(y/n).Want to go out sometime?",he asked.Did he?Just ask you out?Himchan?"Ani.Minhae.",you said to him."Wayoo?",he asked."You flirt with every girl and you're sometimes a jerk.But,I still like you.",you replied.Someone grabbed your arm and grabbed you into a deep kiss.It was Himchan.You put your arms around his neck."So,when is our first date?",he asked."Yah,that doesn't mean we're dating.",you said to him."Arroso.",he pulled you into another beautiful deep kiss."Date me?Please?",he asked.You nodded.

 

 

Sorry,I haven't posted in a really long time.I've been really busy.Mianhae.

-xxxibkpop