Jongup-2

B.A.P One Shots

The school was having a talent show.You didn't enter it but,you watched it.Many performers entered to show off there amaizing talents.Some sang and did weird,amaizing talents.It was finally the last performer and he danced.His dance moves were fast but smooth.He performed it successfully.You wouldn't be surprised if he won.When he ended,you walked out of the auditorium before everyone.

"Hey."You heard a voice behind you.You turned around and made eye contact with the dancing machine."You were great up there.I wouldn't be surprised if you won.",you replied to him.He caught up with you and began the convosation."Did you really like it?",he asked.You didn't know why he wanted your opinion but you nodded.

Later,it became quiet and awkward.You didn't want to start a convosation.You were bad at it.He started a convosation,"Do you know how to dance or sing?"You nodded,"Only dance.I'm a very bad singer."He was very easy to talk to.He was honest and you were too.The more you got to know him,the little more you liked him.

"So,how about we start this convosation on our first date?",he asked.You smiled and agreed,"I would love too.Where will it be?"He answered,"At the skate station.I'll pick you up at seven."He winked and walked away.You nodded and walked inside your beautiful house."Umma,appa.I'm home.",you yelled.

They greeted you with open arms."Hello(y/n).How was your day?",your mother gave you a warm hug.You hugged her back and answered,"It was fantastic.The talent show was amaizing.How was your day?"She nodded,"It was good.Now,get changed and come down and eat dinner."You walked up stairs and changed your clothes.

You walked down stairs and helped your mother place the food on the diningroom table.When you were finished you sat in your seat and told your parents about your day."The talent show was really amaizing.So many amaizing talents.But at the end of the talent show.I meet someone.He's a dancer and a singer.We're going on a date tomorrow."

"Make sure we're gonna meet him.So,did you just meet him today?Or did you already knew him but never talked to him?",your dad ate some chiken."Neh,I just meet him.",you answered."Ah,is he a nice boy?",your mother asked."Neh,he is very easy to talk to.Be doesn't rush me to do anything.He isn't a jerk.He's a really a nice person.",you answered her.

When the family finished,you and your mother put the dishes inside the sink and washed them.You put away the clean dishes and walked to your room."Goodnight umma and appa.",you called out.You ran to your bed and screamed."Today was a good day."

 

You got ready for school and left the house.You said your goodbyes and walked out the door.There was a car parked outside your driveway and the window rolled down.Jongup was in it."Come on.",he yelled out.You ran towards the car and opened the door."Hey,you should have told me you were going to pick me up.",you said while putting your seatbelt on.

"Minhae.I wanted to surprise you.And I also wanted to see you.",he blushed.You put your left hand onto his right."It's fine."You smiled.When you arrived at school and walked out of the car holding Jongup's hand,everyone stared and whispered.Your friend walked beside you."Yah,when did you start dating Jongup?Why didn't you tell me?",she asked.

"I just started dating him yesterday?Well,he asked me out and I agreed.Today,we'll going to have our first date.",you had answered."Yah,you shouldn't date him.Why?Because he is a real player.I heard he dated 8 girls.Soon,he's going to break your sweet innocent heart.,",she whispered.

"Are you sure?He seems like a really nice guy.Plus,he's caring.",you replied back.She shook her head,"All players do that.Sometimes they just act like they care.And sometimes they use you to get something out of you.Are you sure you want to date him?"You let go of his hand and he looked at you."Minhae.You can go ahead.I need to talk to her.",you apoligized and walked away.

He nodded and walked to his first class."Who said that all of the things you told me was true?Does he seem like a player to you?Does he look like a jerk?Does he look like he wants something from me?",you asked her many questions."Yah,I know he's a player.I even know some of his ex.",she said back.

"I don't really care.If I like him then I will.No one can stop me.I'm going to date him.",you walked to your first class before school started.

 

When school ended.You waited outside for Jongup to come out.You sat at the tabe and someone sat next to you.When you looked beside you,it was Jongup.You hugged him and said,"Hello."He hugged you back and said hello."Do you want to hang out before our date?",he asked.You agreed,which was a nodd.

He took your hand and walked away from school.You asked him a bunch of questions."Jongup?How many girls have you dated before me?"He replied,"Only two.Why?"You shook your head.So,he only dated two girls.He didn't date eight.She lied to me."Do you act like you care when i say something?",you asked.

"I do care.Whatever you say,I will always care.",he answered again.You nodded.See,I knew he was a good person.I knew there was rumors about him.Why would they even do that?"Hey,I'm going to drop you at your house then get my car from school.Then,I'll see you at seven okay?",he said to you.

 

Finally,you arrived at your house and said good bye to him.It was 6:55.Only five more minutes before he comes.He came after one minute.You said your goodbyes and walked out of the house."Hey,Jonguppie.",you greeted when you entered the car."Hey,are you ready?",he asked.You nodded and he drove away from your house.

When you arrived at the skate station you took a deep breath and walked in holding Jongup's hand.When he finished paying,you and him walked in and saw many pretty lights."Oh,hey (y/n).",someone said walking up to you.you looked beside you and saw your best friend."Oh hey.Jonguppie,can I talk to her for a minute.Its really important.",you said to him.He nodded and left.

"Yah,thoose rumors were wrong.I knew he was a good person.",you said to her.She smirked,"I knew that.I made them up.I wanted him for myself.But,you didn't believe me.Ha,you should have believed me.So then I'll have him for myself.Gosh,I should have tried harder."You sighed.

"You're such a bad person.You wanted him for yourself?I don't even understand why you became my friend.I'll be leaving.I have someone waiting form me.",you left but she held onto your wrist."You're so bad at telling someone off.Try harder or they will hurt you much more.",she threatened.

You shook your arm out of her grip and ran to Jongup with open arms.You kissed him passionately and he held onto your hips and puled you closer.You were kissing him right Infront of her face.Ha,what now.This is payback.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was long.Sorry if it was boring.

Im a bad brain stormer right?Spelling,Sorry.

Didn't make sense,sorry.

-xxxibkpop