Yongguk-11

B.A.P One Shots
All alone. Sadness filled your mind. After what happened, will you ever be happy? You thought to yourself. You began walking out of school like a pabo. You looked like a zombie. Your hair was messed up. You thought your life was messed up.
 
Yongguk looked at you from under a tree. " Did something bad happen to her?",Yongguk asked himself. He began following you, just to make sure you were going to be okay walking back home, or where ever you were heading to.
 
Your gaze was at the floor. Not paying attention to anything around you. You didn't care the pointing and whispering around you. You began walking and heard a honk. Someone pulled you against them and the car passed by safely. And you were rescued.
 
You looked at the person who saved you. "Are you okay? You almost got hurt.", Yongguk pulled you back on the sidewalk. You just nodded. "I'm Yongguk. I go to the same school as you. And.. Um, I've had a crush on you for a while now",Yongguk looked at everything else besides you.
 
Someone confessed to you? At this moment? "Are you okay?",Yongguk asked again. You nodded. "You sure?", he asked. You nodded. "Um, do you want to tell me what's going on? Like, you've been looking sad. And, I'm really worried about you."
 
You hugged him close and began sobbing. He stumbled a little and hugged you tightly. He pulled you to the near by bench and began  patting your back lightly. "If you want to tell me what happened, you can. I don't mind.", Yongguk took his jacket off and put it around your shoulders.
 
"Well, my boyfriend had broke up with me. And, my heart is broken. He didn't even tell me why, he was breaking up with me.",you told Yongguk. He nodded. "Forget about him and hang out with me. I'll make you feel much better. I'll make you forget about all of your past memories you two spent together. He was stupid to break up with you. He didn't even give you a reason. How can a person break up with such a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality? I-I think I'm going to cry.",Yongguk pretend a tear was dropping from his left eye.
 
You giggled and Yongguk looked at you and smiled. "See? I already made you laugh.",Yongguk pointed at you and smiled. You pretended to drop the smile into a frown. "Yah. Why did you frown? Did I do something wrong?",Yongguk asked a bit hurt.
 
"Aniyoo. You actually made my day a whole lot better. How can I repay you? Since you saved my life and you made me smile.",you had asked him with a smile. "How, about you go on a date with me? I'll do anything for you. I will not treat you like your previous boyfriend.",Yongguk replied.
 
You smiled. "Arroso. I believe you." Yongguk smiled and pulled you to his side. His hand was around your waist. It was like a side hug. You and Yongguk arrived at a cafe. "I have a secret I need to tell you.",Yongguk said holding your hand across the table. You smiled and nodded. "You can't tell no one. I trust you.",Yongguk said. You just nodded.
 
"I'm a vampire.",he said as his fangs popped out. Your eyes widen. You took your hand away from his. "(Y/N). I knew this would happen. This would always happen if I tell someone I liked.",Yongguk said. "Are you really?",you asked. He nodded. You smiled and began cheering. "Omo! I can't believe this is really happening!",you began jumping and cheering at the same time.
 
"(Y/N)? Your happy?",Yongguk asked. You smiled and nodded. "I'm one too!",You said pointing at your teeth. Your fangs popped out. "Wow, I thought I was the only one at the school. ",He said looking at you. You shook your head. " I'm one! I'm not sure if it's only us two. There can be more.",you smiled.
 
"Do you want to go somewhere with me?",Yongguk asked standing up. "Sure. Where?",you asked. "I want you to meet five other ones like us. They don't go to our school. ",Yonnguk took your hand and walked out of the cafe. The two of you walked down an alley.
 
"Guys! Come out! I want you to meet someone.",Yongguk said standing still. Five guys came from different places. One came from behind you. The one came from behind Yongguk. Another came from the sky. Then one came from a building. Then one appeared sitting on the ground.
 
"You brought someone for us, I see.",one of them said. "Ani. She's my girlfriend. She's one of us. Treat her good. If you don't I'll attack you.",Yongguk threatened. "I'll name them in order. Himchan, Daehyun , Youngjae , Jongup , and baby Zelo.",Yongguk introduced.
 
You smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you all. I'm (Y/N)." Himchan walked up to and you hair. "You're beautiful.",Himchan said. Himchan looked at Yongguk. "Mind sharing her with me?"
 
 
This request was by pretty_rania. I hope you liked it. I wanted to make them into vampires^^