Yongguk-14 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

The two of you arrived in class. Yongguk was already there. He waved. You and Jessica melted. You waved back shyly. So did Jessica. You and Jessica sat in your assigned seats. "How are you doing (Y/N)?",Yongguk asked. "G-Good. How about y-you?",you asked, Yongguk. "Fine.",Yongguk answered. *Yes you are. ;) * You thought. "Thank you for asking.",Yongguk thanked you. "No problem.",you said with a smile. Woah. No stuttering.

Jessican nudged you. "Neh?",you asked. "Introduce me to Yongguk.",she said. "You can do it, right?",You asked. She sighed. "Annyeong Yongguk oppa.",Jessica stood up then bowed. "Oh. Annyeong.",he he waved slightly. *Does he not like Jessica? Why didn't he have the same reaction when he was talking to me?* You asked yourself. "So, (Y/N). Do you like anybody?",Yongguk asked with a smile.

*Damn. That beautiful smile.* You thought. "Uh. Yeah. Only one special guy.",you answered. Jessica gritted her teeth and sat back down. "I like someone!",Jessica jumped into your conversation. "Cool.",Yongguk said not interested. "(Y/N). You like somebody already? On your first day?",Yongguk asked surprised. You blushed and nodded. "Crazy right?",you asked. "I think that's pretty crazy.",Jessica jumped in, again.

"I don't think that's crazy. You can't control your feelings. It's not your fault.",Yongguk said to you. "Yeah. I don't think it's crazy at all.",Jessica took back what she said. "But, who ever you like is one special guy. Since a beautiful girl like you likes him.",Yongguk smiled. You blushed madly. He called you beautiful. The teacher walked in. *That's good. I didn't know what to say next.* You thought. "Take your seats.",the teacher said setting his things down. You looked at Yongguk once again and he winked.

The blushing begines. You couldn't help but not smile too. *Damn. This guy with his charms.* You cursed. Jessica looked at the blushing you then at Yongguk. *What's going on here?* Jessica asked in her head. *I got to make this not happen. They can't date each other. Yongguk has to date me!* Jessica yelled. In he head. She caught the two of you sending notes. Should she tell? Jessica raised her hand. "Neh Jessica?",Mr.Jung said.

"(Y/N) is sending notes to Yongguk oppa.",Jessica told. "Is that so?",Mr.Jung looked at you and Yongguk. You just started innocently at Mr.Jung. Yongguk did the same. "Bring it up.",Mr.Jung said crossing his arms across his chest. "I'm waiting.",Mr.Jung became inpatient. You looked at Yongguk. Yongguk nodded. You stood up and walked towards the teacher. You handed it to him and he unfolded it. You walked back to your seat. You saw Jessica smiling. *Why is she acting like this?* You asked yourself.

Mr.Jung read it. Word after word in his head. "Oh my god. Really? Did that really happen?",Mr.Jung asked you and Yongguk. Yongguk nodded. "Oh. Well, don't do this in my class.",Mr.Jung said throwing it in the trash. You and Yongguk nodded. You and Yongguk gave him the fake note. It was talking about Yongguk's dog dying. Haha, Yongguk never had a dog. You looked at Yongguk and he winked. You started to blush like crazy. Where is this relationship going to lead?

After class, you walked to lunch. White who? Yongguk of course. It seems like Jessica isn't your friend anymore. "So, why did Jessica tell on us?",Yongguk asked. You shrugged. "I don't know. At least we didn't get caught with the real note.",you winked at him. He nodded. You saw him blushing a bit. *Omo. He's blushing!* You thought to yourself. They two of you got your lunch and sat at his table. He thinks the two of you should get to know each other. You agreed.

"So, _____-ah. Do you have a boyfriend?",Yongguk asked taking a bit of his apple. Why the sudden question? You thought. "Ani. I never had a boyfriend.",you answered taking a sip of your water. "Ah. Okay.",Yongguk replied nodding. "Say. Do you have a girlfriend?",you asked. "Ani. I have someone in mind.",Yongguk answered with a smile. You died*•* His smile is amazing. "Ah.",you replied nodding.

Yongguk took a deep breath, you heard. He handed you a beautiful rose. "Will you go out with me?",He asked a bit shy. He's so cute. You looks at him. He was serious. "Me? Re-" Someone had cut you off. "Look at you. Having lunch with Mr. Popular.",Jessica said approaching you two. You looked at Jessica. "Oh. Annyeong.",you greeted. "Shut up. What's this? A rose?",Jessica said looking at the rose. "What's up with the rose?",Jessica asked.

"Forget this!",you said standing up. You looked at Jessica disappointed. "Why are you being mean all of a sudden?",you asked her. "Why? Because you took Yongguk from me. I've loved him for a long time now. And you? You just got here. You don't even know him that well.",Jessica answered angry. "Excuse me? You know, I always thought you were kind. But I was wrong. Why can-" Yongguk had cut you off. "Leave her and me alone. I need to protect my girlfriend from the beast. Not to sound mean or anything. Because your acting like one right now.",Yongguk stood up and took your hand in his leaving.

Jessica screamed then walked away. Where to? Who knows. You and Yongguk stopped in the modded of the hallway. "Yongguk...",you said looking at him. "Mianhae. I called you my girlfriend.",Yongguk apologized. You shook your head. "Aniyo. I was going to accept your feelings because I like you too.",you held his hands. Yongguk smiled at you. You smiled back at him. Yongguk leaned closer to you. His lips handed on yours softly. He pulled away and blush. 

*Omo. I can't believe Yongguk took my first kiss.* You said in your mind smiled. You smiled and hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back. 

 

 

Just to make this clear, I don't hate Jessica or anything. I just needed someone. I don't know why I keep adding a member from SNSD. Yongguk...