Zelo-6 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up then just remembered what had just happened. "Where are they?" I said as I rushed off my bed then started searching everywhere in the house. "Dad?!  Mom?!" I yelled while running inside their room. I looked around the room, they weren't there. I went inside there closet and bathroom. They weren't there! "Where could they be?!"

I walked inside the kitchen to get a drink. I sat at the table. Then I noticed a note on the table . "What could this be?" I took the note and read:

We have your parents. If you want your parents back then come outside your house at 9 p.m. We'll be waiting.

- The Black Foxes

" So they took my parents? Ha, what do they want from me anyways?  Why would they take them? " I asked myself. I looked up at the wall clock. It's just 10 a.m. "I still have time," I told myself then decided to get dressed. I was going to take a walk outside in the nice weather.

I step foot out of the house, then walked towards the front gate. I opened the gate then walked down the sidewalk. I walked towards the park where I saw some cute little kids playing tag, and some ajumma and  ahjusshis jogging. I looked around and started walking. It was such a beautiful day. Some dogs were barking at one another as they passed each other.

I say at the nearest bench and looked at the beautiful water ahead. The water glistened as the sum shown on it. It was such a beautiful sight. My phone ran then I reached down my pocket to pick it up. "Hello?" I answered.

No answer.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked. I was about to hang up but then I heard a scream. I put the phone next to my ear then began to listen.

"I promise! I won't tell anyone! I'll do anything! Just let me live!" A woman yelled.

Who could this be? why is she calling me?

"I'll do anything!  just let me and him live! I beg you!" She yelled.

"just let you and him live? So you wouldn't care if I killed your son, Junhong?" Another woman's voice spoke.

"He's not even my real son, we adopted him," she quietly spoke.

I felt crushed, I felt like my heart just dropped to my stomach. Why didn't they tell me I was adopted? I hung up then shoved my phone back into my back pocket. I didn't want to hear anymore. I feel too weak to move. I don't know what to do..

My stomach growled. "Ah, I'm hungry," I decided to get my off the bench and walked to the near by store for some ramen. As I stare to slurp up my ramen, I looked out the window. It's still day and I see people walking by fast with suits on and some with casual clothes. "They must be really busy," I mumbled to myself.

"Of course they are. They have work," an unfamiliar voice said. I looked over to where the voice came from. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's one of the members from The Black Foxes! "Y-You're!" She smiled. "Yeah, it's not a big deal actually," she stepped beside me.

"What did you do with my parents?!" I yelled. "We didn't do anything to them. Why would you ask? We didn't take them," she answered. I became quiet. They didn't take them? How could this be? But the left a letter. "You guys didn't take my parents?" I asked. She nodded.

"But there was a note on the table at my house saying that you guys took my parents," I said.mher head turned to me. "We didn't take them..did it say for you to go outside your house at perhaps...9 p.m?" I nodded. She began to panic. "Come with me," she said walking quickly out of the store.

"Where are be going?" I asked while following her. "You'll find out when we get there," she answered.

 

 

Sorry guys, I haven't updated in a long long time. I've been busy with school :/

i'm sure when part 3 will be up. I think today..I hope you guys liked it^^