Youngjae-14

B.A.P One Shots

You got bored at home. Youngjae, your boyfriend is still at work. You were all alone. In your house that you and Youngjae share. You decided to watch Weekly Idol staring B.A.P . You couldn't watch it when it came out. You were busy then, but you can watch it today.you your laptop and went on You Tube.

You found the video and click on it. After watching it, you couldn't stop laughing. They're so funny. Your front door unlocked and Youngjae walked in. "I'm home." He said locking the door behind him. Your didn't reply back. You just started laughing. Too funny.

Youngjae walked in the bedroom. He saw you cracking up. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. You calmed down a bit and took a deep breath. "Oppa. I never knew your was uneven." You said trying not to let out a laugh. He took the computer.

"Yah, why are you watching this at this moment? And why are you laughing?" He asked pointing at the computer. You just sat there laughing. "Ah, jinjja." Youngjae said shaking his head.

"O-Oppa. If your fine with it, I'll give you some of my ." You said starting laughing like crazy. "Yah! It's not funny." He yelled. "Why don't you have a like Jongup's? His is perfect. And Daehyun oppa's." you said calming down.

"Yah, don't go around saying that my is messed up and that Daehyun hyung and Jongup's butts are perfect. It'll make me upset." He poted.

"Oppa, don't worry. I'll go around the whole city, saying that your is supper perfect. And, that your is prettier than mine." You smiled widely.

He chuckled . "Don't do that. That's embarrassing." 

"Seriously. I'll really do that. I'll do that right now." You walked towards the window and unlocked it. "Hey everyone! Youngjae oppa's is better than mine! His is prettier than mine! He's too perfect for me!"

You turned to Youngjae and smiled. Youngjae walked up to you and wrapped his hands around your waist. He moved left to right. "You're way to perfect for me. You know that? You don't deserve to be with a man like me." 

You shook your head. "Oppa is too perfect. We both belong with each other. Even though you WAY too perfect for me." You tapped his nose. He smiled then kissed your lips.

 

Short one shot. I was laughing so much when I was watching weekly idol starring B.A.P . I couldn't stop cracking up. I also showed my little sister. We didn't laughter that much-.- But did you guys watch it?