Youngjae-8

B.A.P One Shots

You walked through the isle to look for your seat. You smiled when you found your seat. You put  your stuff away and pulled out your ipod and ear phones. You sat near the window and put your ear phones in your ear. You began listening to B.A.P 's new song, Coffee Shop.

You leaned aginst the window, and looked out of the air plane. Someone sat next to you but you ignored him/her. When everyone got seated, the plane started to go to flight. You took off one ear phone to listen to the announcment. You looked at the person next to you and smiled.

You couldn't see his face. He was wearing shades and a mask. When the announcment ended, you put the ear phone back on, but the guy next to you grabbed your wrist. You looked at him and blinked. He leaned towards you and took his mask off.

His lips landed on yours lightly. Your eys went wide from surprise but you closed your eyes and put your hands around his neck to pull you closer. You didn't know who he was but, he was a good kisser. You were kissing a total stranger.

When the flight landed in Korea, you followed the guy that kissed you off the plane. Five other guys were around him. Were they his brothers? You grabbed his wrist. "Hey. I didn't get a chance to talk to you. What is your name?",you asked him.

The other five guys were looking at the two of you. He pulled to towards a stranded area. He took off his mask and shades. Is this really him? "Oppa! I missed you so much!",you pumped up and hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed your neck.

"I missed you too. But, the fans are waiting for us. Do you want to walk out with me? Or do you want to walk out by yourself?",he asked putting his mask and shades back on."I want to walk out with you. We haven't seen each other in a long time. I missed you so much. Does the fans know that we are datig?",you asked.

He winked at you, that made your heart mealt. And he took your hand walking to the other members. "Hi Noona!",Jongup and Zelo smiled. You waved back at them. "Hi (Y/N).",Yongguk, Himchan, and Daehyun waved. You waved back. 

You and the rest of B.A.P began walking through the air port with screaming fans. You kissed Youngjae on the cheek. It was actually on the mask. The mask was covering his lips and his cheeks. He looked at and and stopped. The other members stopped and look at you two.

He pulled you towards him and he took off his mask. He kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he put his hands on your hips to pull you closer. All the fans screamed and clapped. You pulled away for air and said, "I missed you so much Youngjae." He nodded in reply.