Jongup-3

B.A.P One Shots

You were in class waiting for it to start.You unpacked your supplies and sat at your desk quietly.Until,Jongup,and his five other best friends came in.They walked in with a 'swag' like walk.Jongup had been your best friend for like,ever.But,over the past few days,his personality was,a bit changing.He had become more like a man.And you had to admit,you stared to fall for him.Jongup sat next you and said his hello.You also said your hellos.

"What's up?",he asked you,leaning in his chair."Oh,nothing.Jongup-ah,do you feel different?",you questioned him.He shook his head."Ani.Wae?",he replied.You spook,"Ah,well.People are starting to fall for you.And almost every girl likes you in this school.Your starting to get popular with you looks and stuff.And,it seems like your perfect.It's like your perfect at everything,and you never fail."

"Ah.I get it.So?Your saying,that your jealous?I get it.I get it.You're just mad at me because people think I'm so perfect.",he shook his head.When you were about to talk,a group of girls came in class talking and laughing.You looked at them and snickered.They are the types of girls that think they are all so perfect and they can get what ever they get and who ever they get.

You looked to your left and saw Jongup's eyes following one of thoose girls."Yah,will you look at that?",he said to you.His eyes were still following the girl with curly brown hair.One of her botton on her shirt was unbottoned."What do you think of her?",he asked again.You glanced at her one more time.

You shrugged."I don't like her.She's just one of thoose girls that want all of the attention they could get."Jongup smirked and said,"I'd tap that any day."You sighed."Hey,do you think she likes me?",he spook."Well,"you started."She asked me about you inside one of my other classes.And,honestly,I really hate her.She only dates guys for physical things.I strongly suggest,you shouldn't date her."

"Still,she is supper hot.She is way to good for me.",he shook his head while still smirking.You sighed again."Well,I'll be leaving.I don't want my best friend talking about a girl that only dates guys for physical things.Bye.",You walked out of the classroom and stood in the hallway.You could hear Jongup call out your name.

When you looked behind you,you saw Jongup and ran into an empty music room."(y/n).Why did you walk out?And why did you run away from me?",he asked walking closer to you."Jongup,I tried.I try to keep my feelings to myself,but I just can't.Whenever you talk about other girls I get jealous when you you say sweet things about them.I just can't keep my feelings too myself huh?",you said sitting on a chair.

"(y/n),Do you?Do you really..?",he said sitting next to you.You smiled."Ha,Neh.I do like you.It's fine if you don't fee-"His lips landed onto yours and he held onto your hips."Jongup-ah.",you said pulling away."I like you too.Lets begin kissing and go on our date later okay?",he said leaning towards you again.You nodded and kissed him passionately.

"I will never look at that girl okay?i'll do anything for you.My love.I actually began loving you since we were younger.I did know if you would like me,so I didn't asked you on a date any sooner.Minhae.",he said pulling away.You shook your head."It's fine.I just began loving you since today.Make me love you more okay?I hope you do a good job."you winked kissing him on the cheek.

"Let's go back to class.I think it already started.",he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the empty music room.You nodded."I'm happy,I'm finally dating the girl I love for many years.",he said kissing the back of your hand."Saranghae."he sang.You chuckled.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aw,cute Jongup.

Sorry,for spelling etc.

-xxxibkpop