Himchan-1

B.A.P One Shots

"You have no friends!" "Your so lame!"That was the sound of people yelling at you.You were just a normal girl.When you first got to this school,out of no where everyone starts to tease you.You never knew why they did.You did nothing wrong.You've been a good person for the rest of your life.That's what you remember.You hated the teasing.But,you got use to it.Everyone picked on you.Even the girls.

You found out the problem.This person was spreading rumors.It was CL.She was a popular girl.Everyone loved her.She can be nice at times but she can also be mean if she has too.She spreaded a lot of rumors about you.You didn't even do anything to her.She just did it for the fun.Everyone took it seriously.Even you.Why did she have to pick on you and not someone else?

So,you fought her.Well,she started it first."You have no parents.Your not wealthy.You have no family.No one loves you.",she said standing in one place.You felt tears forming.Everybody in school was watching."You're even scared to stand up for yourself.If you want to hit me than do it.I dare you too."

You took the dare and punched her in the face.Ha,she has a black eye now.She has fallen on the ground and everyone was surrounding her."Are you scared to fight back?You're the one who started all of this.",you said to her with your arms crossed."You know.I'm even straonger than you.I'm a better person than you.Plus,no one likes you.",she stood up facing you."A good person?You?Whatever.You started rumors about me.I didn't nothing wrong to you."

"Neh,I did.But,I did it for fun.I didn't know people will take it seriously.",she walked in a full circle."What?People love you.Of course people will take it seriously.They believe whatever you say.",you replied."True.",she said tapping her chin."Okay,I'm leaving have a nice day.",you waved goodbye and walked away.

"Wait!"Someone called out."We want to see you fight her!It isn't over yet!",they continued.You turned around and saw her with her arms crossed with a smile appon her face.You walked face to face with her and punched her again.She stumbled and slapped you.You didn't want to fight anymore so you walked away.

"You're just going to walk away?The fight hasn't even end.",she yelled at you.You walked back and punched her a couple of times and walked away like nothing had happened.You walked home but didn't say a word.

The next day,you went to school and people were saying,"Why did you hurt an innocent person?" "Your such a bad person!"You decided not to go to second and third period.She was in your second and thirst period.You didn't want her to talk and saw it was your fault.Eventhough it was.She started it first.So,it was sort of her fault too.

You arrived in fourth period.You sat in the front like always.You didn't want people saying bad things to you if the teacher was writing something on the board.Because if you were sitting in the back,people would turn around facing you and throw things at you or say words.The front was the safest place.

"You hit such an innocent person!" "She didn't even do anything bad to you!" "You don't belong in this school!"They yelled.You could feel the tears forming.It slid down when it overfilled.The teacher was already in class writing something on th board.You didn't want to hear people saying negative things so you ran out of the classroom.

"(y/n)!(y/n)!",the teacher called out chasing after you.You felt someone grabbed onto your wrist.You stopped and began to let the tears go.They fell onto the cold floor.The person had pulled you into a hug.It was Mr.Himchan.You liked him.No,you lived him.You started to like him since a long time ago.

He had a good sense of humor.He was comforting.Your heart was beating really fast so you pushed him away.Then,he pulled you back into a warm hug."(y/n).I haven't felt this way before towards a student.But,I love you.",he whispered in your ear.You loved him too,but it'll be weird if a student was dating a teacher.

"I can't.I'm sorry.I do love you too but it isn't right.",you said to him pulling away.He pulled you back into another hug."It's fine.We'll keep it a secret.I'll pick you up at 7."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry,if it was short.If it didn't make sense then I am also sorry.

Same for the spelling.But,I hope you liked this one.

I'll be typing Yongguk's today.If it was boring then,I am

also sorry.Sorry if I used alot of 'Buts'

-xxxibkpop