Yongguk-16

B.A.P One Shots

You were silently doing your work at your desk. Everyone else were also doing their work or just talking about drama. Your friend turned to you then pouted. You turned to look at her. "I'm going to miss you. I'm going to cry," she pouted even more. You chuckled. "I'm going to miss you too. But don't worry about me. I'll be fine," you gave her a warm smile.

"No. I'm going to worry about you all the time. I will miss you every single day. I will call you every hour," she said sounding sure. "I'm touched. But we'll see each other again. Sooner or later," you said. "I didn't even leave yet. We still have two hours of school left," you added getting back to work.

It was your last day at this school and the last day of school - then Winter Break will be starting. You were going to miss everyone at this school, but you wanted to go back where you were before. Your old friends were their and you were going to the same school as them. You were too excited to surprise them when you get there.

The school bell rang then you started to push your books to the side. You sat in your seat then looked at everyone in the classroom. You were gonna miss everyone here. Mostly your crush, Yongguk. You and him have next period together. In the beginning, you didn't talk to him at all. You thought he was weird. On the first day of school, he would just stare at you and not pay any attention to what the teacher had said. All he does is talk to the people around him.

But then, you and him were in a group together. While the group was rehearsing, there was a scene where you and Yongguk were talking about what was going on. You were getting most of your lines correct. It was him who was messing up. He laughed saying," How am I suppose to do this?" You just stared at the play in your hand.

Then you noticed that the two of you had only two classes together. In last period, the teacher had placed Yongguk in the seat in front of you. And then, the students around you, even Yongguk, were having a conversation. You were the quiet one. Yongguk then slapped you desk and you jumped. He laughed. "You get scared to easily."

Day after day, he started to scare you by slapping your desk. Stupid right? You should know it would happen. Then, one day Yongguk turned to you. You looked at him then began working again. "What's you're name?" He asked. "_____," you answered him. "How do you not know my name? We have two classes together. And each class is about an hour," you added.

"Well sorry," he apologized. You stopped doing your work then looked at him. It's obviously that he wants to start a conversation. You two started to talk every day, and you started to fall for him. It then became a problem. You couldn't look at him in the eyes. You know it would be awkward for you, so you avoided eye contact.

"Why don't you look at me in the eyes?" He as casually. You looked at him in the eyes. "What do you mean?" Then you looked away. It was too awkward for you.

As days passed, you had told someone you liked Yongguk then he accidentally told Yongguk your feelings for him. You shrugged it off. You didn't care if he knew. "I heard you liked me," Yongguk turned to you. "So?" You said. "So?" He laughed. "You act like you don't care." Then he turned around then started to talk to other people. You sighed then began doing your work.

 

The day had ended already, and everyone has already said their good-byes and they gave you hugs. It was finally your last day. You were only half way though the year. You wanted to finish that year then move to a different school and neighborhood. But your parents make the desision.

You started to slowly walk down the sidewalk near the school. "What's taking you so long?" Your sister asked from ahead. "I want to slowly walk on this sidewalk. It's going to be the last time, I've get to walk on this memorable sidewalk," you answered. You had to admit, you sounded stupid. Your sister rolled her eyes.

"_____!" Someone yelled. You looked back. Yongguk was running towards you. "Yeah, what's up?" You asked as he stopped in front of you. He pulled you towards him and kissed you. "I've liked you for a long time already. Since you're leaving us, I might as well do it today," he smiled a little. "Well, I guess this is good-bye. Let's keep in contact," he gave you his number then ran off.

 

 

December 20. It's my last day at an Academy. I'll miss everyone at this school.... I hope you all liked it^^ sorry I couldn't update. I didn't have anything to use to update.