Himchan-13 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You smiled. He was your first love and your first kiss. You could never take your eyes off of him, because he was too perfect. You love him with all of your heart. The two of you are a happy couple. Never gotten into a fight. No problems in the relationship. You love him and he love you. The two of you never got tired of each other.

"Saranghae.",Himchan said to you pulling you into a hug. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. Your lips formed into a smile. I love you too." You hugged him once again. Everyone thought the two of you are a good couple. The two of you began walking back home.

You washed up first then he washed up last, as usual. The next day, you walk to work. After spending 5 hours working, you were on your lunch break. *RING RING* Your phone rang. You shot up and and grabbed your phone. "Hello?",you answered. "Ah. Annyeong _____-ah. Come to the cafe. Lets have lunch together.",Himchan replied.

"Okay! I'm coming.",you answered then hung up. You walked out of the building, then to the cafe. You arrived at the cafe with a smile. You walked in, then looked for Himchan. You smiled when you spotted him working. You walked to him and took a seat. "Annyeong.",you greeted. 

"Annyeong.",he replied. You stared at him. A smile lite up on your face. *He's so handsome. Whatever he does, he will always look handsome.* You thought to your self. "Why did you call?",you asked. No answered. You pouted. "Oppa. I asked Why did you call me?",you repeated. Once again, no reply.

You pouted. Why isn't he responding? "Excuse me?",you said to the waitress. "Neh?",she replied walking towards you. "Can I have one cup of water?",you asked her. She nodded. "Please, wait a moment.",she said with a smile then left to get your order. After one minute, the waitress came with your water.

You thanked her then payed. You looked at Himchan and drank your water at the same time. "Oppa. Why did you call me?",you asked,again getting a little bit mad. Since he called you and haven't spoke to your yet. He didn't answer. *What? What isn't he answering?* You asked yourself.

"Oppa. Are you ignoring me? Or, can you hear me?",you asked him curiously. "Oppa.",you whinnied. No reply from him. You stood up. *Forget this.* "I'm leaving. I'm going to walk out the door.",you said walking slowly to the front door. Once again, no reply. You sighed. 

You took your water and threw it at him. He looked up at you surprised. "Why did you do that?",he asked standing up. His paper work was still dry. "You were ignoring me?!",you yelled. No comment. "Why did you call me anyways? You called me, so I can meet up with you but, you havEn't said anything to me this past 10 minutes!",you yelled.

"I'm sorry.",he replied. "I was so fought up in my work that I didn't pay attention to you. I need to do good. Or else I fail.",Himchan said sincerely. You sighed. "But, why did you call me?",you asked. "I don't know. I just need you here, so I can answer better. And..*sigh* I'm sorry. You had to wait here for so long and not eat anything.",he apologized.

You hugged him. "It's okay. You sould have told me Oppa. I wouldn't have gotten mad, and splash water on you." He nodded and kissed your head. "Arroso. I'll tell you next time."

-

"It's true. That is how it went. But..",Himchan said to you. "But? But what?",you questioned. The two of you are now friends. Not a couple anymore. Your feeling for him is not gone, that's what you think. And his feelings are gone too, that's what you think. You two were talking about the past. You and him dated for 2 years or so.

You actually like him still. But he doesn't know that. The two of you has known each other for 10 years now. You looked at Himchan seriously. "What?",he asked. "Oppa. Do you still have feelings for me?",you asked seriously. "W-Wae? Why are you asking that all of a sudden?",Himchan asked.

"No reason. Because I still have feelings for you.",you answered.

 

Oh my god! BADMAN was amazing! What do you guys think? I'm thinking about starting a fan fic... Please stay tuned in! Lol