Daehyun-3

B.A.P One Shots

"Welcome to Hollister.How may I help you?",you asked the customer.(Lol,I couldn't think of a store>_<)"Do you have any larger sizes?",he asked placing the t-shirt onto the counter."Let me see.",you looked at the shirt."Oh,yes we do.I'll get it for you.Wait a moment please.",you said walking to the back.You looked for a shirt that was larger and found one.That's good.You walked out and handed the customer the t-shirt."Thank you.",the bowed and walked away.You bowed and walked behind the counter."Hey,(y/n).Can you fold these clothes over here?I've to do something.",your coworker said.You nodded and walked to the pile of clothes.

She nodded in thanks and walked away."Excuse me.Can you help me with something?",a costermor said infront of you.You looked up to see who it was."Neh,what do you need help with?",you asked politely.He stared at you a couple of seconds and blinked a couple of times."Excuse me.Why do you need help with sir?",you asked."Oh,um.Do you have any jackets that aren't big and fat?I want one that is not heavy.",he said to you with his hands moving to what he was saying.

"I think so.Follow me.",you said walking into the jacket isle."Here are the jacket you wanted.We just got them yesterday.",you said showing him a nice black jacket."I like it.I would like to get that please.",he said nodding.You nodded."Medium or large?",you asked."Large please.",he said.You nodded and took one large jacket.You walked to the counter and he followed you."It'll be $100."?you said to him.He nodded and gave you the money.You took it from him and placed the jacket into a bag.

"Thank you.And,do you want to have lunch some time?",he asked."Sorry,she has a boyfriend.",Daehyun walked in and placed his hands on your hips."Ah,okay.Well then,I'll see you later.",the costermor waved and walked out of the store."Oppa,why are you late again?",you asked Daehyun."Yah,Minhae.Your umma needed help with something.",Daehyun kissed your forehead."Oh,okay.",you nodded."Plus,I'm the manager anyways.",he shrugged.

"Hi,sorry to interrupt but,can you help me find a shirt for my boyfriend?",the female asked.You nodded."Come back quickly.",Daehyun yelled."I'll try not too.",you joked."So,what kind of shirt are you looking for?",you asked her still walking to the guy isle."Well, I want a shirt that isn't light.But,it can't be too dark.",she answered."Ah,okay.",you nodded and suggested the one to your right."How about this one?",you asked.She looked at it for a while and nodded."It's nice.I'll get that one.",she smiled.

"Large or medium?",you asked."Large please.",she replied.You nodded and took the hanger.You walked to the counter and placed it onto the table."It'll be $95.",you said.She nodded and gave you the money.You took it from her and placed it into the register."Thank you very much.",she said waving.You bowed and began writing on a sheet of paper.

"Yeobo.What are you writing?",Daehyun back hugged you."Nothing really.Just somethings I should get for the guys.",you answered."Waeyoo?",he asked."It was a long time since I gave them something.So,I want to buy them a present.",you answered."Aw,you're such a good person.",Daehyun moved Side to side."Oppa,we're not suppose to do this at work.People are staring.",you tried to nedged him off."Who cares?Love is love.We're a couple.People should deal with it.",he kissed your cheek.

"Oppa,today can you help me buy presents for them?",you asked."Neh,anything for you.",Daehyun smiled."That's so tacky.After,work we will get started okay?",you turned around and smiled at him.He nodded and leaned in to kiss you.You have him a peck and walked away."Yah,that was just a peck.It should be longer.",he said to you.You shook your head and began folding the clothes."You're very beautiful.Do you have a boyfriend?",someone said infront of you.

"Excuse me?",you looked up and made eye contact with the stranger."You are very beautiful.Do you have a boyfriend?",he repeated."Neh I do.",you answered."Aw,that .You wanna go out tomorrow?",he asked giving you a smirk.You looked at him like he was crazy."I said I have a boyfriend.I'm not just going to cheat on him!I would never do that.",you said trying to keep your temper down.

"What's going on here?",a voice said walking towards you.Oh,good.It was one of your friends."This customer was asking me some questions.That's all.I have to go.Bye,see you later.",you pat your friend's shoulder.She nodded and looked at the stranger."So,stranger.What did you ask her?",she gave him a 'tell me the truth or I'll slap the crap out of ya' face.

"I asked her if she had a boyfriend.That's all.",he said walking away."Whatever.",she said to herself."Hey,where's (y/n).The store is about to close.",Daehyun said walking up to your best friend."Ah,she went to the back.",she answered pointing to the back.He nodded and walked to the back.When he walked in he saw your clothes a but ripped.

His eyes widen and ran to you.He kneeled Dow and shook you lightly."(y/n).(y/n).What happened?",he asked in surprised."Oppa,someone was..trying to..r me.But,then he h-heard someone c-coming.",you said crying still laying on the floor."What?!What the hell?!Why didn't you call me?",he yelled."I couldn't.There was someone with him.He was covering my mouth.",you answered quietly.

"Well,we should get you into new cloths.I'll tell your friend friend to stay in here with you.While I get you some new clothes okay?",Daehyun looked at you worried.You nodded and he walked out the door.Your best friend came in to comfort you."Hey,(y/n).Are you okay?",she asked worried."Im f-fine.",you cried.Daehyun came in with new cloths."Here (y/n).You can change inside the bathroom.",he handed you the clothes.You nodded and walked to the bathroom.

Daehyun sighed and your best friend looked at him."Now,we're finally alone.",she said walking up to Daehyun and smiling."Let go.",he said pushing her away lightly."I have a girlfriend as you can see!I'll never ever cheat on her.Plus,you're not my type.Get out of here.",he rejected her."But,oppa.",she pleaded,"Get out!Now.",he said pointing at the door.She frowned and walked out of the door.You walked out of the bathroom and have Daehyun a hug."Saranghae oppa!",you cried into his shoulder."Love you too.",he hugged you tighter.

 

 

Sorry,for not uploading.

i've been busy.

-xxxibkpop