Daehyun-11

B.A.P One Shots

You had a big crush on Daehyun. Every girl liked him. Every guy thought he was cool to hang out with. You love everything about him. Well, just one thing you didn't love about him. What was it? It's because he has a girlfriend. Yeah, his girlfriend is pretty and all, but for some odd reason, you think she's hiding something. You have no idea what it is. But, you think she's hiding something.

You looked at Daehyun and Soojin talking in the hall way. Why can't you be pretty like her? You though. Soojin kissed Daehyun then walked to where she was heading. You began looking at the two of them. Daehyun turned around to walk back, but he caught you staring at him. You blinked two times. He winked then his lips. Then he began walking.

Did, did Jung Daehyun just winked at you? Then his lips? You smiled than began screaming and jumping around. You smiled and walked out of the school building with a smile on your face. "You look happy.",Your mum said. You nodded with a smile. "Wae? Did you find a boyfriend?",she asked. You shook your head. She frowned. "Then, why are you so happy?",she asked.

"Daehyun winked at me today! Th-Then h-he his lips!",you answered jumping up and down."Jung Daehyun? The guy that you have a big crush on?",your mum asked with a smile. You nodded with excitement. She smiled and hugged you. "But, he has a girlfriend.",you said with a frown. "Oh. I'm sure you'll get him next time.",your mum smiled and patted your back.

"Ani. He will never date me.",you frowned. "Yah! Don't say that. It can happen.",your mum replied. "Yeah, CAN.",you said walking to your room. Your phone rang. You picked up your phone and answered it. "Yobseyo?",you answered. "Anyong,chingu.",your friend said. "Oh. Annyeong. How have you been doing in the US?",you asked. "Good. How about you? How have you been doing in Seoul?"

You smiled and replied."Awesome. Today, Daehyun winked at me. Then, he his lips!" It was silent. "THE JUNG DAEHYUN?! The guy that you told me about, winked at you?! Then, his lips?!",she exclaimed. You nodded. "Neh." "OMO! Good job! He noticed you! Ah! I'm so happy for you!",she said smiling. You decided to have a mini party in your head. You heard a nock on the door.

"Neh?",you replied hanging up on the phone. No answered. You walked to the door and opened it. You sighed. No one. This was a joke. You closed the door. Another knock, you decided to ignore. You layed on your bed and drifted to sleep. Sweet dreams~ You woke up with water on your face. Freezing water. "Annyeong!",your friend greeted. You smiled and got out of bed.

"Omo! Your really here!",you said hugging her. "Neh. I wanted to see you. It's been so long.",she said hugging you back. "Well, I need to go to school in a while.",you said walking towards the bathroom. "Yah! Did you know that Daehyun is downstairs?",your friend said. "What?! Wae?!",you said running to her. "I told oppa about Daehyun and it turned out that oppa's friend is Daehyun's brother!",she explained.

"But, why is he here?",you asked. "Because I invited him!",She said smiling. "Get ready for school. You'll be going to school with him today!",She said walking out of the room then closing the door behind her. You sighed and got ready. You walked downstairs slowly. "Good morning.",you said walking into the dining room. Your mum and dad nodded.

After everyone ate, you and Daehyun walked to school together. "So...",you said. "How have you been?",Daehyun asked. "G-Good.",you stuttered. He nodded. "How about you?",You asked. "Fine.",Daehyun replied. Yes, you are fine. You thought. "So,um, yesterday, you have winked at me.",you said not looking at him.

"Neh, I did.",Daehyun said. "And then you your l-lips.",you replied. "Neh, I also did that. Do you have a problem with that?",Daehyun asked. "Ani. It's just that, you have a beautiful girlfriend. And, you winked at a no body.",you said. "You're not a no body. Your a beautiful women. You just always seems so quiet. Whenever someone say something insulting to you, you don't defend yourself. You need to stand up for yourself, (Y/N).",Daehyun replied.

"I need some encouragement.",you said. Daehyun stopped then you stopped. "Is that so?",Daehyun asked. You just blinked at him. Daehyun leaned in and kissed you. He pulled away and began walking with a smile. *Omo! Daehyun just kissed me!* you began cheering in your head.

"Saranghae!",you yelled at him.

YOLO