Daehyun-9

B.A.P One Shots

You were at work. Like what a normal person would do. Today, was the worst day of your life. You were getting yelled at, almost every single 5 minutes by your manager. "What is this? Look at all of this foam on the ground! Did you not have time to clean this up?!",he yelled. You bowed in apology.

"Clean it up. Now.",he said walking out from the cafe. You sighed and looked for a mop. "Oh, mianhae. I forgot to clean up the foam. Why didn't you say it wasn't your fault?",your co-worker said mopping up the floor. "It's fine. It's not a big deal.",you said shaking your head.

"Neh. It is. You shouldn't get yelled at. You didn't do anything wrong.",he said. "The workers are going to a bar tonight. Would you like to come?",he asked. "Um. I'm not sure about that. ",you said.

"Come on. You had a rough day today. You should get all of your anger out of your system.",he replied smiling. You nodded slowly. He was being nice. When you got home, Daehyun ran straight to you.

"Who was that guy that hugged you today?",Daehyun asked. "What?",you asked. "That guy that you hugged. Do you remember? You hugged him today. Who was he?",he asked. "Oh. He's just a friend.",you nodded. "Just a friend?",Daehyun asked. You nodded.

"You sure?",Daehyun asked. "Oppa. I had a rough day today. ",you said. "oh.",Daehyun said nodding. The next day after work,you drove to the bar where your co-worker said. Your phone rang. "(Y/N). Why arn't you home?",Daehyun asked.

"I'm going to go out with some friends.",you answered. "No guys?",Daehyun said. "Well.. its all of the workers from the cafe.",you replied. Daehyun sighed. "(Y/N). Turn the car and go back home.",he said. "wae?",you asked. "Just come back home. I miss you.",he answered. "Mianhae oppa. I got to go." "Wait! Don't hang u-"

You sighed and park your car. You walked into the bar with a small smile. After having a bunch of drinks, one of your male co-workers pulled you in a corner. "Ani. I have a boyfriend.",you answered. "Come on. Lets do it. We won't tell anyone. It'll be a secret between us.",your co-worker said ping your jacket. You pulled away."Stop it. I have a boyfriend.",you siad.

"(Y/N)!",someone yelled. The two of you looked over and saw Daehyun. "Oppa.",you whispered. "Let go of her.",Daehyun said to him. "Why should I?",he said smirking. "If you don't then i'll tell everyone that you were harassing an innocent woman.",Daehyun smirked. He sighed and let go of you. 

Daehyun walked to you and carried you bridal style. You woke up on the bed feeling a bit dizzy. "My drunk princess is up.",Daehyun said walking into the room. "What happened?",you siad. "Well, you got drunk last night. And your co-worker was going to you. But, i saved you from getting .",Daehyun answered. 

You sighed and closed your eyes falling asleep again. Daehyun kissed you on the forehead and you smiled.