Yongguk-4

B.A.P One Shots

There were a massive of yelling and screaming coming from your house. You and Yongguk had gotten into a big argument. It was about Yongguk not spending a lot of time with you. You know,you are his girlfriend,and he should spend a lot of time with his own girlfriend. Who wouldn't want that? He always had an accuse not spending time with you. 'Oh,we have dance practice.' 'Oh,I forgot I have some work I need to finish.'

You got really irritated because of all of this."I told you!I have no time to spend with you.It's because of work.",Yongguk yelled at you."Arroso.Since you have no time for me,then I guess we'll have to break up.Get out of my house.I don't even want to look at you any more.",You said looking at your desk.He took a deep breath."(y/n),please don't do this.I love you.",he said reaching out to hold onto your hand.

"Ani!You have no time for me.Why should we even date each other?You always have no,time for me.Get out,right now.",You said to him pointing at the door.He sighed and grabbed his jacket.He took his car keys and walked out to his car.You sat on bed crying your heart out.You love him a lot,and he knows that.It's just that,it seems like he pays more attention to work than you.You decided to ignore all of this texts and calls.

One day,when you came out of work,Yongguk stood outside waiting for you.You looked at him,then began to walk away ignoring him,even though he called your name a bunch of times.He ran after you,and you began to run.He then,held you in his arms.Tears began to roll off of your cheeks."(y/n).I'm really sorry.Give me another chance,please?I think of you everyday,thinking if you're okay.I love you,and that is all it matters.Please,please take me back.",he hugged you tighter.

You began bursting into tears.His words..touched your heart.You love him very much too.And,you wanted to take him back.But,one side of you wanted at forgive him,and the other wanted to just leave him.You turned around and hugged him."I missed you so much!You should spend more time with me. It seems like,work is more important than me,to you.Saranghae.",you hugged him tighter.

He smiled."I promis to spen more time with you.I'm sorry I didn't spend a lot of time with you then.I really love you,and I want..um,never mind.",he began to blush.You let go of him and looked into his eyes."What?You want what?",you asked.He shook his head."Oppa!Tell me.Please",You begged.Yongguk got down on one knee and pulled out a tiny square box from his pocket.He lifted up the top and,there was a ring with a diamond on it

"(y/n).Will you marry me?",He asked with a smile on his face.Tears began to fall of your cheeks again and you nodded.He slipped the ring on your finger.He stood up and kissed you deeply.

 

 

 

I haven't updated in a long time.Sorry.But,I hope you liked this one.

Ah,my feels for Yongguk XD