Youngjae-13 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

She cried and cried. Everyone looked at you. Why is she crying at this party? Crying is not for parties. They thought. You didn't care about people staring at the two of you. You best friend was hurt. You need to cheer her up. "Let go home.",you said to her. She nodded and pulled away. 

When the two of you got to your house ( The two of you live together. Since her parents kicked her out. And, your parents left you.) you sat on the couch next to her to comfort her. After what felt like an hour she looked at at you and sighed. "____-ah. Youngjae likes you. You should be happy.",she smiled. "Soojin-ah. I never said I liked him.",you replied.

"Even though we never talk about the guy you like, I know you like Youngjae oppa. I can see it. The way you talk about him. The way you look at him. I can see it all.",she smiled. "Soojin. But if I date him, you'll be sad. I don't want to hurt you.",you ment every word. "It's fine. I'll get over him. Don't worry. Go out with him?",she asked. You let out a sigh and nodded.

"Now, don't go breaking his heart okay? He likes you very much, that's what he told me. Treat him well okay?",Soojin asked concerned. You nodded. "Arroso. I won't hurt him. I'll do it for you.",you smiled and hugged her. "Good.",she said with a smile. They next day you woke up and did your daily stuff. "Annyeong~!.",Soojin greeted you when you walked into the kitchen.

"Annyeong.",you replied. She was making breakfast. It seems like she was making pancakes. Just for one plate. You looked at her like what's going on. "Your going to eat breakfast with Youngjae oppa today.",Soojin smiled. You sighed nodded with a smile. "Where?",you asked. "He's coming to pick you up.",she said.

You nodded. *DING DONG* The door bell rang. Soojin smiled and ran to the door. She unlocked it and opened it. "Annyeong Youngjae oppa. _____ will be it in a minute.",she said. Youngjae nodded. She closed the door and ran to you. "Mom! He's here. Now, get dressed.",She said to you. "What's wrong with this?",you asked. "Everything.",she answered.

She pushed you to your room and told you to change. You wore this:

You smiled and walked outside to the kitchen. "Is this good?" You asked her. She nodded with a thumbs up. "Perfect!" She smiled and thanked her. You opened the front door and walked out. "Annyeong Youngjae oppa.",you greeted. "A-Annyeong.",Youngjae stuttered. You smiled. "Let go?",you said in the form of a question. He nodded. When the two of you arrived at the cafe, Youngjae couldn't keep his eyes off of you. You smiled. He's so cute. "Does it mean we're dating now?",Youngjae asked. You nodded. "Neh." 

 

 

Lol, the picture is a bit large. 

Mianhae, but I have this reading assignment I have to finish. And, I might can't update the day after tomorrow:( Mian.

-xxxibkpop