Yongguk-17

B.A.P One Shots

I smile at my phone as read his text message. I started to reply back to his text. Yeah, sure. It does see like I'm texting my boyfriend right now. WRONG. He is not my boyfriend. Yeah, I like him. But he's not my boyfriend. The worse part is that he's dating someone. Yeah..only if i could have meet him earlier. Right now, I do sound like a buttface, but I'm just stating the truth. There's nothing wrong with saying the truth, is there?

I like him a lot. I really do. But the only thing that's keeping us from being together is his girlfriend, and the both of us being in the friend zone. Did you noticed that I didn't say what's keeping us from being together is him not liking me? Well, he likes me. How do I know? He, himself told me. But not in person.. He knows that I like him. I know that he likes me. Yet, he told me not to tell anyone. Can't you keep a secret? Oh well, forget about this good stuff. Let's move on.

 

He can always make me smile. No matter what. I can't believe I'm saying this but, he's like a brother to me. I can't believe I just said that. Let me explain, don't you think it'll be weird if a sister liked a brother? You know what I mean? Well that's why we don't think of each other like brother and sister. It'll just be weird if I walked up to him and say, "Greetings brother!" I honestly will do that to someone else. But not him.

He is the only guy I like in the while school. His name is Yongguk. Sure, there are some guys that I think is attractive like Himchan from my music class. And Daehyun from lunch. I only see him in lunch. Sometimes I see him in the halls when I'm walking to class. But I like Yongguk. I don't see Yongguk the often. But I talk to him. We don't have any classes together. I sometimes see him walking Minji to class. I detest them being together. I hate to see them together at school or anywhere.

I know I might sound like an or a , but I want them to break up. Whenever I text Yongguk, I always have to cheer him up because him and Minji must have gotten into another argument. They're always getting into arguments. But they love each other. I just don't want Yongguk to get hurt anymore. I don't like it one bit.

In the beginning, when I first came to this school, the next few weeks after, he aprroched me and I started to like him. I thought he was cute. But then I had found him ( I'm not a stalker or anything) and then I texted him, "Hey, you and your girlfriend are cute together^~^ " and then we started talking and we got to know each other a bit which was great. I started to fall for him and we started hanging out. I was happy. But then some things would make me upset.

Whenever I see him, I would become happy and smile. I seem to always smile when I'm with him. And I personally don't like that. I hate smiling. He would always cheer me up. And I like that.

But I think he should be with someone who can make him smile everyday. He deserves better. Not worse. Should I tell you the amazing story how me and him met? You have no choice, I'm telling you anyways:

 

It's the end of the day already. Plus it's Thursday. One more day until I can relax and enjoy myself. Yesterday was my first day at this college. The school is nice. I like it.

As I started to walk towards the front office, someome yelled "Asian!" I look towards the voice. Yes, I am Asian. Not to sound racist or anything. But I, just telling you how we met. Okay, back to the story. "Wait up!" I stopped them looked at him. 'Woah,' I thought. 'He's attractive. Really attractive.'

He ran up to me then started to talk. He wasn't out of breath. I was surprised. I guess he was sprinting. He started to ask me questions. I didn't mind answering them. I don't think he's gonna stalk me. So I told him. Plus, I didn't really think if I should answer his questions or not. It just flew out of me like water in a stream.

And then he said bye. I didn't say anything back to him. As he started to sprint somewhere he yelled, "My name is Yongguk by the way!!" I shouted an "OK," quitetly. I doubt he heard that. I don't know why I said ok. But then I had found him on this website and had liked some of his pictures and had commented on only one picture. I didn't want to seem like a stalker so I didn't send him a request. Even though I think I already sound like a stalker -_- But that's what I did.

And them I messaged him saying, "Hey, you and your girlfriend are cute together^~^"

And then we started to talk and find out more about each other. And then I started to fall for him. And then we became best friends. And I started to like him. More and more as time passes.

 

Yeah, sometimes, I would imagine me and Yomgguk together. I think I can make him happy and not sad. Like somebody. *cough* Minji *cough* But, I guess it's meant to be. I don't deserve to be with Yongguk..

 

I'm sorry guys. This is what happened to me. And I wanted to share it with you guys. Even though it was mostly my P.O.V. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a heck of a long time. I've been busy with school. I have to go back to school next week :( Spring break is going to be over :'( oh yeah, and if you don't mind. I want to know a little more about my lovely subscribers^^ I doubt some of my subscribers would read this..but those who did, can you comment some facts about yourselves? Only if you want to. Your choice^~^

P.S. I hope you guys liked it :)

-xxxibkpop