Himchan-11

B.A.P One Shots

Himchan walked to class with his girlfriend. They weren't walking like normal people. They were walking like they were models. Just because Himchan is Mr. Popular, it doesn't mean they should walk like models.. It's true that every girl has a crus on Himchan. He's handsome and all. The girls doesn't seem to like his girlfriend, Jessica. They say that she acts like a total when Himchan isn't around. You wonder if it's true. You never spoke to her or hung out with her.

You were in the hallway looking at the two couple walking to class. You pouted. Himchan will never notice you. You two were best friends for five years, when you were younger. You sighed. Will he ever remember you? You closed your locker then walked to class. One of Himchan's friend stared at you then let out a low whistle. You rolled your eyes and began walking to class. Himchan's friend caught up with you and had put his hands around your hips from aside.

"Let go.",you said about to run. But he pulled you against a wall. "Wae? You think none of Himchan's friends can get a pretty girl like you?",he asked holding your wrist against the wall. He was so close to your face. Someone put a hand around his shoulder and turned him around. "Yah, Chanyeol. Lay it off. Don't hurt an innocent girl.",Himchan said looking at Chanyeol then you. You didn't look at Himchan. You just stared at the ground. "You can go. He's not going to hurt you anymore.",Himchan spoke. You bowed then walked to class.

You could hear Himchan scolding Chanyeol in the back. Your heart started to beat faster. Himchan saved you..you smiled. Someone caught your wrist and spun you around. Shocking. It was Himchan. He looked at you and you blinked twice. "Hi, (Y/N). We haven't talked in a long time.",Himchan said with a smile. You smiled and nodded. "Neh. I thought you didn't remember me. Since you have a girlfriend already."

"Aniyoo. I still think of you when I'm with her. We've been best friends for five years.",Himchan replied. You blushed. He was thinking about you. "I can see your still shy. You haven't changed at all.",Himchan smiled. You nodded."I'm only shy when I'm around someone I like.",you answered. "Oh, really. You like me?",Himchan asked letting go of your wrist. You nodded. "Neh. It's okay if you don't have the same feelings.",You said to him. "I never knew you liked me. Mianhae. I haven't realized.",Himchan apologized.

You shook your head. "Aniyoo. It's fine. I've only liked your for like seven years..haha..",you said. "Oh..jinjja?",Himchan said. You nodded. He pulled you into a big hug. "I like you two. I just couldn't talk to you because of Jessica. Mianhae.",Himchan apologized again. You shook your head. "It's fine.",you said hugging him back. "Hey, would you like to grab ice cream with me after school?",Himchan asked still hugging you. "How about Jessica?",You asked. "We can keep it a secret.",Himchan smirked. You smiled and nodded.

At least your dating Himchan^•^