Daehyun-14 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

"Where is it now?" Daehyun asked looking everywhere. "It's not in here." You said shaking your head. "Oh. What does it want from you?" He asked. I shrugged. Daehyun sighed. "I'll go wash up." He said walking out of bed. I nodded and just stayed in bed. I was sitting up.

I looked to my left. He's back. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "I want you to do some things for me. I will appear in some places, but I will not talk that much. I will just lead you the way. Since I can't touch anything." He answered. "What's your name?" I asked, ignoring what he had brought up.

"My name? It's Yongguk. Bang Yongguk." He answered. I nodded. He started to walk. I started to freak out. Do I follow him? Do I stay here? I need to change first. I jumped off of the bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Oppa! Open the door!" I yelled. He unlocked it and I ran in. He was wrapped in a towel. I looked at him from head to toe. I shook my head. That isn't important right now. I to brush my teeth. "Yeobo? Why are you in a hurry?" Daehyun asked walking towards you. "I need to do some stuff." I answered washing my face then drying it.

I ran back into the bedroom then started to change my cloths. "Where are you going?" He asked in a calm tone. "I need to follow someone." I ran back to Daehyun then kissed him on the cheek. I'll tell you all about it later oppa. Right now I need to go." I grabbed my purse on the way out and made myself downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and drank a glass of water. I gulped it all down then let out a small sigh. I looked around in the kitchen. I saw someone walk out of the kitchen and to the front door. I put the glass on the table then slowly walk towards the front door. He was gone.

I opened the door and saw him walking on the sidewalk. I walked outside and closed the door. I opened the door again, forgot my shoes. In a hurry, I put my shoes on. I closed the door then ran down the sidewalk he was on. I slowly walk behind him. I looked around my surroundings. It was firmilliar.

We're going to the library. Why are we going there? I wanted to ask him where we're going but I decided to stay quiet. No time to ask questions. Just follow. I nodded and started to follow the leader. 

MI was correct! We're going to the library. We walked through the doors, and made our way through the isles full with books. He then stopped. I stopped and looked at him. He was looking at a big book. 'Wonder, who you are' (Lol, I made it up. I know if doesn't make sense >.> )

I gently took the book out and looked at the hard cover. I looked up at him. He slightly nodded. I flipped through the door. There was a hole. With a ring in it. My eyes grew wide. I looked up back at him. He was gone. I looked around to see if he was their. I closed the book then went to check it out.

I walked out of the library, with the book in my hand. I went to sit at a near by bench. I opened the book and looked at the ring. It seems like there was a tiny piece of paper in the back. I took the ring then took the paper. It says:

"Hello, my love. I want you to be mine forever. Please come to me with this ring on your finger if you want to be my lovely wife. I love you.

Your love, Yongguk"

I looked around myself. So he wanted to propose to someone? Oh my god, that is just- I think I'm gonna cry. I wipped the tears away and put the paper back in then the ring. I closed the book and put it in my purse. I sighed.

Omo! There he is! He's walking down the sidewalk we were just on a few minutes ago. I quickly stood up and ran after him. I now caught up to him. We turned to the left, we were at a beautiful house. He stood near the sidewalk. He was still, I looked at him then the front door.

I rang the door bell then waited for a second or so to see if anyone will open the door. The door opened and I looked at the person. A beautiful young lady. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. She bowed back. She looks sad and tired. I looked back to see if Yongguk was still there. He's gone.

I turned back to the young lady. "Who..are you?" She asked. "Ah, I'm someone who needs to deliver something. May I come in?" I asked. She opened the door wider and I walked in. She closed the door behind her and she walked towards the living room. I followed behind.

I took a seat in front of her. I looked around, there were pictures of her and Yongguk. What a beautiful couple. I looked back at her. She was looking down at her lap. "Who is that man in the picture?" I asked. "A man I loved for a long time." She answered sadly.

"Ah, if you mind me asking, what happened to him?" I asked. "He had passed away a while ago." She answered. I thought I was gonna cry for a second. I pulled out the book from my purse and slid it across the table. She looked at the book then at me.

"This is my favorite book." She mumbled. "It's for you." I said. She took the book. "Thank you very much." She bowed. "Look through it." I smiled at her. She bowed again the flipped through the book. She covered . You figured she found the ring. 

She took the ring out then the paper. She read the paper. Tears started to endlessly fall from her face. She slid the ring on her finger. She willed the tears then bowed. 

"Thank you very much. But, how did you find this?" She asked. I smiled then bowed. I stood up and walked back to the front door. I began walking home.

I finally arrived home. I walked to the living room and saw Daehyun with a man that looked like Yongguk. I wanted to freak out. Is Yongguk a spirit or a human?

"Oh,Yeobo. This is Yongnam." Daehyun introduced. I bowed then walked forward. "Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed back and I sad next to Daehyun. "His twin brother had passed away a few days ago." Daehyun started. "He wanted to see me, I'm one of Yongguk's closest friends."

I nodded. "Yongguk, is your twin?"I asked Yongnam. He nodded. Oh, he has a twin? Well, you know. It could be a different Yongguk they are talking about. "Perhaps, did Yongguk have a girlfriend?" I asked. They both nodded. "How did you know?" Yongnam asked.

"Oh, i just knew." I replied.