Youngjae-4

B.A.P One Shots

You were in Math class. Mr.Youngjae was explaining something about integers. You didn't know what exactly he was explaining, it was about integers. You were only looking at the board,then you looked at him,pretending you know what was going on. You saw Youngjae keeping eye contact with you for a while,then looking at the other students. What was that? Did he like you? Was there something on your face? You sighed and tried to pay attention.

The student next to you,Jongup,was just staring at the board.You whispered ,"Are you okay? You keep staring at the board."He blinked at you once and shook his head."Ani. I'm just observing the problem that he wrote." You nodded and payed attention to Mr.Youngjae. You have to admit,Mr.Youngjae was attractive. You've just realized it today. You looked at every detail his body had. Fantastic. Was all you can say.

The bell had rang."Okay. Class,I won't be seeing you all tomorrow. Don't fool around when I'm gone.",Mr.Youngjae said walking to his desk. You packed all of your belongings - when you were about to walk out the door,Mr.Youngjae asked you to stay for a while. "Neh?",you said standing in front of his desk. He stood up and walked to a desk close by. "So,(y/n). It has been a while now. And,I began to have feelings for you. I know it's weird or wrong for a student to date a teacher,but I would like to know,do you have feelings for me? I've been staring at you for a while now,and let me say,you are really beautiful. I've never felt this way to a student before.",he gave you a warm smile.

You sighed. "Neh. I do like you. But,we can't date. It's wrong. ",you replied. He chuckled and your hair. "Do I seem innocent to you? You know,that an innocent man can have a bad side to? For example,right now,I'm going to ask you on a date and you're going to say yes. If people ask,then just tell them we were discussing math problems. Let's say,I'm your tutor.",he kissed your cheek. You pulled away. "I can't I'm sorry. I really do want to date you,but it's wrong. I'm sorry.",you said walking to the front door. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him ,into a hug.

Your ear landed to his left side of his chest. He held you closely. "You hear my heart beating fastly? Every time I see you,or hear your voice my heart goes insane. I guess,that means I love you. Will you accept my love?",he asked. You heard his heart beat race. You hugged him and nodded. "Neh. I will accept it."