Yongguk-15 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

After the photo shoot, you and Yongguk decided to go out for a walk. To where? No where. You two were just walking down the sidewalk talking.

" Er, so, about earlier,"Yongguk said shyly. You looked up at him. "I like you, Yongguk. Even though it's my first day, I started to think of you more than a boss."

" I like you too, " Yongguk said back. Is that it he's got to say? "Do you want to be together?" You asked him. Yongguk stopped and looked towards you. "Of course I do. But I don't want your co-workers gossiping about you. I don't want you to get hurt," Yongguk said sincerely.

"I'm happy you care so much about me. But I don't care. I just want to be with you. I don't care that today was the first time I've ever met you. I just want to be with you."

"Okay. If we want to be together, then we might as well be," Yongguk took your hand in his then walked inside a small cafe. The two of you ordered drinks. You weren't hungry, same for him.

"So, tell me about yourself," Yongguk shifted in his seat. "What do you want to know?" You asked. "Anything. Siblings? Parents? Personality? I'm interested in anything you say about yourself," Yongguk smiled moving his drink to the side.

"I'm the only child. My parents died from a fire. They were still in the house - but they didn't make it out. They couldn't. Every passage way was blocked. I was at my grandmother's house. I was only 10 years-old. I'm shy, but loud. Meeting new people can be easy for me. But I'm shy around someone I like, or when I see someone attractive. I need to take risks. I can't always be shy. But I am loud sometimes. Only when I'm round the people I know for a long time. Like my family members, or close friends."

Yongguk nodded. "Your interesting. I'm a nice man. Wen you usually see me in pictures not smiling, I seem scary. But when you get to know me, I am a soft teddy bear," Yongguk held up a peace sign next to his right eye. And you laughed. Yongguk dropped his hand then looked at you innocently.

"Wae?" He looked hurt. "Ah, mian. It's just that you look ridiculous doing aegyo. You shouldn't do it. Even if your not trying to do aegyo, you'll still look cute. Keep doing aegyo infront of everyone. So they won't fall for you. Your mine. ONLY MINE. No one else! Mine, mine, mine!"

Yongguk pouted. "Omo, mian. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I don't intend to." Yongguk smiled. "Jinjja. I really thought you were hurt. But you looked cute while pouting. Every girl will fall for you if you keep doing stuff like that. You better not! You're only mine! They can fangirl over you, but they can't take you. Don't look for a pretty girl, arroso?" You warned.

His smile widen. "I won't. I'm yours, and you are mine. I won't fall for another woman. I will love you with ALL of my heart. I will never let you go. I will always hold onto you whenever you fall. You will never fall because I will be holding onto you. When you need me, I'll be there," Yongguk gave you a warm smile.

"You sure can make a woman's heart drop. You better not do that to other girls. I'll get angry and throw a tantrum," you warned him again.

 

I. Am. So. Sorry. I haven't update in a LONG LONG time. This was short. But I hope you all liked it^^

I'll try to update another one today :D