Zelo-9 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You were walking out of the Nail Spa. Your boyfriend, Zelo was at work. while you were walking home you past an alley. Two people were makingout. The guy's figure was fimilliar.

You walked closer to them. They were kissing each other harshly. You looked at the two of them. You couldn't see there face clearly. You kicked something from the floor and the two of them looked at you.

You and Zelo's eyes went wide. "Oppa..",you said backing away slightly. "(Y/N).",Zelo said. "Who are you? Why are you spying on us? As you can see we're busy.",the girl said looking at you. Tears began to form in your eyes.

"Zelo-ah. Do you know her?",she asked him. "He's just a friend of mine. I'll leave so the two of you can continue.",you bowed and walkd out of the alley. The girl turned Zelo back around and tried to kiss him but he pushed her away and ran after you.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!",he yelled. When he walked out of the alley you were no where to be seen. You hide behind a wall and began to cry. How can he do this to you? He said he loved you a bunch of times. He lied. Everything he said to you was a lie.

"Hey. Are you okay?",someone asked knneling infront of you trying to look at your face. Your legs were aginst your chest and your forehead was on your knees. You looked up and whipped the tears off of your face.

"Oh. Your crying. Will you be okay?",he asked. You shook your head. He sat next to you and put and arm around you. "I'm Changjo. I'll stay here to comfort you if you want. If you want to tell me what's wrong than you can. I'll listen to whatever you have to say.",Changjo said.

You just nodded. When you stopped crying you told him what happened. "Oh did he really do that. I'm sorry. What kind of person will do that? He said all of those loving things to you but then he goes out and start kissing a different girl. I would never do that.",Changjo replied.

"(Y/N).",someone said. You looked to your right and saw Zelo on the sidewalk. The tears were going to come back again. He looked to your left and saw Changjo. Changjo blinked twice innocently.

"Can't you let me explain?",Zelo asked kneeling infront of you. You hid your face behind Changjo's shoulder. "Please.",Zelo asked. You stayed quiet. "Saranghae.",Zelo said. Changjo chuckled. "Yeah right. You never loved her. You cheated on her dude. Last time i cheked cheating on her isn't love.",Changjo said to Zelo

"Who are you? Why would a stranger like you comfort her? You don't even know her. ",Zelo replied. "It's because i care for other people. Unlike you.",Chango said. "Wha?",Zelo said.

"Zelo. Just stop. Please just leave me alone. We're over. Don't come back and beg for me to get back together with you. You broke my heart. I don't think i can trust you anymore. Please leave.",you said to Zelo not making eye contact.

"Okay. If that's what you want." Zelo walked away from you and Changjo.

 

This request was for dalysone. Thank you for your request and i hope you liked it^^