Yongguk-6

B.A.P One Shots

You were a normal person reading your book peacefully. You boyfriend,Yongguk,isn't a normal person. He is a handsome talented guy. How did he fall for you? How the two of you met. Did you put a spell on him or something? The two of you met was last year in spring. You were walking in the park.

Then,you ran into something hard when you were texting someone. You stumbled a little and looked up. Neh,it was Yongguk. Yongguk,was your bias in B.A.P . You were obessed with him. Who wouldn't be? His deep voic was y and his gummy smile,was,cute.

"Ah,annyeonghaseyo.",you bowed. You didn't want to look into his beautiful eyes. You just looked at the ground. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt or anything?",Yongguk asked. Well he was caring. "Ani. I'll be going now.",you bowed and walked around him. "Wait! When will I be able to see you again?",Yongguk asked.

"Me?",you asked. He nodded. "Y-Your asked me?",You asked. He smiled and nodded. Oh my god,this is a beautiful dream. "U-um. I'll come back here again.",you answer and smiled. He looked back at you then walked away. You then came home screaming your lungs out.

Yongguk,just asked "When will I be able to see you again?" You screamed so loud your parents came in holding a broom. "Wae? What happened?!",your umma said. "Omo umma!! I saw Yongguk today!",you said happily.

"Your imaginary boyfriend?",she asked. "Umma. I saw YONGGUK from B.A.P today!! I love him so much!",you said jumping onto you're bed screaming into your pillow. "Well, don't love him too much. He can break your heart.",your umma said sweeping your room. "Umma. Who said I was going to date him? That'll never happen. He's TOO good for my.",you answered.

The next day,you walked slowly in the park. You sat on the bench beginning to text away. Then someone sat next to you. OMO! OMO! IT'S YONGGUK! You said having a mini party in your head. "Annyeonghaseyo.",he said. "A-annyeonghaseyo.",you bowed. Once again, you didn't want to make eye contact.

"Want to hang out sometime?",Yongguk asked. "Me?",you asked. He nodded. "M-Me? Y- Your asking me?",you asked pointing to yourself. He smiled and nodded.

And that was how the two of you met. "Yeobo! I'm home!",Yongguk yelled from the living room. "Today,I am going to ask him how did he like me!",you said walking downstairs.