Himchan-12

B.A.P One Shots

You smiled to yourself walking off of the bus. You began walking to your house. You heard a gun shot. *What the hell?* You began to freak out. You looked behind you. Someone was following you. *! ! I think he's a stalker!* You said in your head. Should you run? You don't know what to do. You wanted to cry. Is he going to you? Or something like that? You don't want to get . You ran into someone. You looked up. *Oh? Look at this handsome fellow. Wait, I'm being stalked! I should ask him for help!* "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?",He asked. You shook your head.

"C-Can you help me? Someone's following me. I think he's going to be m-my s-stalker.",you stuttered. His eyes shifted to the stalker. "Sure, I'll help you.",he nodded. He put you behind his back and spoke to the stalker. "What do you want?",he asked. "Who are you? I want (Y/N).",the stalker answered. WHAT THE HELL?! He knows your name! You began to cry. It's scaring you. "I'm someone who you don't need to know. Now, leave her alone. She doesn't want you.",he said to the stalker. 

"I'll get you (Y/N). You'll be mine and I'll be yours.",the stalked said turning around then running back to where he came from. Ew, I don't want him. Ew. I hate stalkers. That is jut-EW. You thought. The stranger s turned around. "I'm going to walk you home. He can come back.",he said to you. *Damn. He is FINE. * You thought. "Thank you.",you bowed. "No problem. I hate stalkers. I'm sorry you had to go through this.",he apologized. "Ani, Ani. It wasn't your fault.",you said. "Oh, I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Himchan.",he bowed. You nodded. "Thanks to that stalker, I now know the beautiful girl's name.",he smiled.

You blush. You like him. "So, where did you come from this late?",Himchan asked. "Work. I had a good day at work today. But, that person decided to stalk me. My day turned out bad now.",you answered. "Your day could get better. Since, you found me.",Himchan smiled at you. *Oh my god Himchan! Stop it! Your making me blush!* You said in your head. "Why don't your boyfriend pick you up from work?",Himchan asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend.",you answered him. "What? How can a beautiful women like you, not have a boyfriend? What's wrong with these guys. Don't they see you walking past them?",Himchan replied. You blushed. He called you beautiful again. *Oh. My. Gosh Himchan. You're going to make me die.* You began talking to yourself in your head. "How about you? Where are coming from this late?",you asked him the same question. "I just wanted to walk around. I need exercise.",Himchan said stretching his legs. You laughed. He's funny too.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend? Shouldn't you exercise with her too. I'm not calling her fat or anything.",you told him. He chuckled. " I don't have a girlfriend. If I had a girlfriend, I would be hitting on you.",Himchan said looking at you. You began blushing like crazy. You began to mock him to have a little fun. "What? You don't have a girlfriend? How can a handsome man like you not have a girlfriend? What wrong with these girl's eye sight?",you questioned. You laughed. "You're cute.",he complimented. "I like you.",he added. *H-He likes me?! I like him too!!*

*I-I like you too.",you replied. "I've liked you from the beginning. I've always wnted to save my girlfriend from a stalker. I'll be her hero.",Himchan said. *Girlfriend?* "Thanks to you, my boyfriend, I've been saved.",you smiled taking his hand in yours.