Yongguk-7

B.A.P One Shots

You were a lonley person. You haven't dated for 5 years. You wanted a boyfriend. You made up your mind. You wanted a baby. And you needed a husband to make and care for the baby. You decided to go on a dating website. "Ok. Um. Lets do this. ",you said to yourself. You looked on some dating website, and you found one.

You made an account and etc. It was dark outside so you looked at the clock. It was only 10 o'clock. You have work tomorrow so you decided to go to bed. When you were about to hop into the shower, you've gotten a text message. " Oh. A text message? ",You grabbed your phone to check the message. It was from your bestfriend.

"Hey. Are you lonley? I found a guy for you if you're lonley. Call me when you want to know more information ;) " You read. You sighed. You already made and account on that dating website and all. Oh well, you try to figure out how to delete it soon. You'll call your friend later. 

After you took your shower, you decided to call your friend. "Hello?",the other line said. "Hello?",You answered back. " Omo! (Y/N)! I found the perfect guy for you. He's everything a women would want. Your pretty, he's handsome. Your a human, he's a human. Your in your twenties, he's in his twenties. Look. You guys have so much in common.",she said to you in excitment.

"Yah. So. Am i going to meet up with him at some place?",you asked. "Neh. Go to that coffee shop downtown. He'll be sitting outside. He would be wearing a black jacket and a black shirt with white words. He would be wearing a red belt. He's going to have shades on. His hair is...um i forgot. But he would be holding something in his hands. Go to the coffee shop at  6 o'clock n the afternoon. I hope you like him. You two make a perfect match. You want a baby, he wants a baby. I hope you'll have fun tomorow. Bye!", she hung up.

"Um. Okay. ",you placed your phone on the counter top. You wrapped yourself in you warm blankets and driffted off to sleep....

The next day you went to work. After work you went to that coffee shop downtown. "Okay. Here it goes.",you walked out of your car. Someone parked beside you. HE walked out of the car. HE was wearing a black jacket and a black shirt. He had a red belt. And he was holding ssomething in is arms. He right there, was looking handsome. You shook your head. You weren't suppose to be worrying about him. 

You walked into the coffee shop. You went outside to look for the guy your friend suggested. You looked about. Where was he. You couldn't find him. " Miss (Y/N)-issi? ",someone said behind you. You turned around. It was him. The guy that you saw a few minutes ago.

"Neh.",you bowed. "Oh. I am Bang Yong Guk. Your friend had suggested the two of us should meet each other. She said that we have a lot in common. Did you want a baby?",he asked. You nodded. "Oh. So she was right. Your a beautiful lady that wants a baby. The baby will have to have a father.",Yongguk nodded.

"Neh. Should we make a baby?",Yongguk smirked. "Arroso. Where would it be and when?",you asked with a smile. "How about now? Lets go back to my house and start it their.",Yongguk said. You nodded. Yongguk took your hand and walked to his car.