Yongguk-2

B.A.P One Shots

"Yah,Yeobo.Do you want to come with me?",Yongguk asked."Sure,where?",you replied."It's a secret.",he placed his index finger on his lips.You chukled then nodded.He took your hand and walked to the car."Here put these on," he gave you a black bandana.You nodded.When you finished,he began to drive.There were many turnes.

You wobbled a little at how fast he was going,and the Turnes."Okay,we're here.Sorry,if it's noisy.",he apologized."It's fine.But,where are we at?Can I take the blindfolds off now?",you asked."Ani.When we get in there then you can,"he walked into the building."Okay.You can take it off now,"he said.You took of the bandana slowly.

"Omo!"you jumped."Oppa,I think he's dead," you said pointing at the child on the couch.One of his hands were hanging from the couch,same for his head.And blankets were everywhere."Haha,Ani.I think they were playing 'War' or whatever they call it again,"Yongguk walked towards him and shook him.His eyes opened.

"Hyung,shh,I'm dead," he said.You giggled.He looked up and blushed."I'm so embaressed.But,hello.I'm Zelo,the maknae," he introduced himself."Ani,you're so cute.But you are really tall.I am (y/n).Yongguk's girlfriend," you introduced yourself."You're really beautiful.How would such a beautiful lady like you love my Hyung?",he joked.

"Yah!",Yongguk hit the maknae lightly."Yah!Why did you kill me?!I wanted to kill you first!",you heard two voices yelling at each other.The three of you walked towards the voices.Two males were fighting."Yah!It's just a game.The one on the left said."Hyungs,"Zelo said.Both males looked at him.

"Gosh.I am so embaressed.",the one on the left said.The one on the left said,"Who are you?"He said that to you."I'm (y/n).Yongguk's girlfriend.And you two are?",you introduced yourself."I'm Youngjae.",the one on the left said."Daehyun."The one on the right said raising his hand."Yah!Why did you kill me?I'm the queen.Plus,You're suppose to guard me!Not!Kill me!",everyone heard two more voice fighting.

Daehyun shrugged and walked upstairs.There,two males are waving there hands in the air.The one on the left had a cape and the other one had a fake sword."Hyungs.",Zelo said again.Both of them looked over."Oh,there is my Daughter!"the one in the cape came running towards you.He hugged you and you hugged him back.

"Hello,I'm (y/n).Yongguk's girlfriend."you introduced yourself."I missed you honey.So,you brought home a boy?",he said shaking you.He laughed."I'm Himchan.The mother.Of the group."You nodded."I'm Jongup.The dancing maching."the other one introduced."You two look so cute together!And you are so beautiful!"Himchan shook you.

"Thank you.",you said.Yongguk came towards you and hugged you."She's mine.No one can take her."You smiled."Ani,maybe one of them can steal my heart from you.",you said smiling.He let go of you and walked to the bed.Then he pouted.You approached him."Oppa,I was just kidding.I will always love you."You sat on his lap and hugged him.

He motioned the other members to go and they walked out of the room."(y/n),we haven't kissed in a long time."He said.You let go of him and kissed him.His hands went automatically  to your hips to pull you closer."Oppa,we can't just stay in here forever."you said.He winked."Or can we."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha.war.

Last one for today.I might upload some tomorrow.

Sorry for everything.

-xxxibkpop