Youngjae-7

B.A.P One Shots

You were looking through your boyfriend's stuff, that he left at your house. You smiled and laughed, reading something or looking at his pictures. You looked in his folders- one page of long writing. It was his handwriting, so he must have wrote it. You began to read. Tears came to your eyes. Did he really write this? This can't be true. This is a joke. A crazy joke. You began to cry, not wanting to read anymore of it.

" Why would he do this to me? Out of everything, i didn't know he would have done such a terrible thing. W-Why did he do it? ",you asked yourself still crying. You decided to keep the one paage paper. You folded it and put it in your uniform for tomorrow. You tried not to think about it, but it kept popping up in you head.

Why did he do this? Did i do something bad, for him to do this to me while we were dating?

The next day, you walked to school by yourself. Sadness was your feelings. No happiness, nor joy. Only pain filled your mind. You walked to class. Good thing Youngjae wasn't in your first period. If he was, then you would have burst into tears. You didn't even want to see him today. You've always been happy to see him. You always want to see him. Now, you don't want to see him at all.

When first class finished, you had to go to second period. Here it goes. The first class with Youngjae. The heartbreaker ( Heartbreaker reminds me of G-Dragon. Haha..) . You took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. You look towards Youngjae. He was writing on his desk. With his head close to the paper and pencil. You tried not to cry. You tried to hold it in. Soon, your tears will fall.

You walked infront of Youngjae's desk. He still was writing. A tear feel from your face and it landed on his paper work. He looked up at you. "(Y/N).. why are you crying?",he sat up. You took that one page paper and threw it on his desk. You wiped your face then walked to your desk. It was five seats away to the right of him. You sat at your desk and began to cry. Eveyone looked at you. 

Some of your friends even asked, "Unnie, what's wrong with you? Are you okay? ". They all tried to comfort you. 

What nice friends i have.

You thought. After school, you decided to walk home by yourself. You heard someone call your name. That voice. You turned around and saw Youngjae walking towards you. You sighed and began to run. " (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Please stop!", he yelled. You looked at the nighborhood you were in. It was your nighborhoof. You nodded and began running to your house that was close by.

You turned to your right and looked for the keys to your house. Where is it? Where it is?  You tried looking for your keys. You turned around and saw Youngjae on your sidewalk. "(Y/N). Please...let....me....explain.",Youngjae said out of breath. Yeah, i should let him explain. You know, it could have been a joke. Right? You sat on the floor aginst the wall. He walked up to youand sat next to you.

"Explain.",you said no looking at him. "First of all, I'm sorry i had with her. I'm really sorry (Y/N). I had with her because, you were flirting with that one guy, Daehyun. I got so angry. I know it was the wrong thing to do. I'm just really sorry.",he said looking at the ground. You tried to hold in your tears in again. You and Youngjae haven't even go that far yet. You were still a vergin.

You were still scared. You love Youngjae a lot. "But, why did you have with her? My sister? ",you asked, "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I know it would hurt you a lot if i told you. So, i just left the note with the stuff i had left here. That note had everything. Why i did it. And who i did it with. I know your very disapointed in me (Y/N).",he answered. "I think we should break up.",you said to him in a calm voice.

"What? (Y/N). Please don't do this. I love you. I don't want to let you go. I won't do it again. Please, don't do it. I'll do anything for you. Please.",Youngjae begged. "You had with her Youngjae. My own sister. You both had together. While you and me were dating. You and me haven't even go that far yet. And we have been dating for three years. I'm a vergin. And i wanted you to be my first. But, its all gone now. I still love you Youngjae. But, i'm not sure if i can trust you.",you said to him,looking deep into his eyes.

"Okay. If that's what you want. Bye (Y/N). I'll always love you and think of you.",Youngjae said with a tear dropping from his face. He stood up and walked back to his house. You began to cry.