Jongup-13

B.A.P One Shots

You smiled at yourself driving to your house, back from work. Today, was your birthday. You wonder if your daughter and husband have something special for you at home. You parked your car in the drive way and hurried to your front door.

You told yourself not to get overly excited and to clam down. You nodded and unlocked the door with your keys. "I'm home~" You sang. No one replied. Your daughter and husband isn't going to run to you and welcome you?

*This must be a surprise.*

You thought. You walked trough every room downstairs, no one. You walked upstairs. Going through every room, you began to breath heavily. 

*What no one is home? Where is Jaehee? Where is Jongup?*

You sighed and walked to your room to take a quick shower. 

-

Jongup looked at Jaehee. He told her to hush, with his index finger in front of his lips. She nodded. "Shhhh." He smiled and peaked through the door. You were no where to be seen. Jongup nodded and opened the door wide so he would walk out.

He opened the door for Jaehee and he walked out. He closed it quietly. The two of them were in the closet, hiding from you. "Jaehee. You go inside umma and appa's bedroom and stay there until she sees you. When she sees you, and says something, just start running to appa, arroso?" He explained.

She nodded then ran to the bedroom. Jongup began setting things up. Jaehee stood there waiting patiently. She looked at everything then at the door. It opened and you stood there drying your hair with the towel.

"Oh! Jaehee, you were here along?" You asked. Then she started to run. "Jaehee-ah. Why are you running?" You started to run after her.

*Why is she running away from me?*

You stopped, and caught your breath after awhile. Your eyes were so amazed. Such beautiful colors. After going through the beautiful colors in the hallway, you end up in the kitchen.

There he was. Jongup with Jaehee in his arms. She smiled. Jongup also smiled. "Happy birthday!" They both chanted. You smiled and ran towards them with open arms.

"Thank you very much. I love the lights. They were beautiful." You thanked. "Umma, we also bought you a cake!" Jaehee smiled and clapped here hands.

"Jinjja? You didn't have to. The lights would have been fine." You replied. "Umma~ I thought you liked cake." She whinnied. "I do. It's just that you didn't have to waist your money on a cake for me."

"Me and Appa wanted to. Your birthday is special to us." She smiled and put her left hand over her heart. You smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you, both." Jongup nodded and Jaehee smiled.

"Let's eat some cake!" Jaehee clapped her hands. "Umma! You cut the cake." You nodded and cut a little piece for her. "Oppa. You want any cake?" You asked turning to Jongup.

He walked up to you and put his hands on your hips. He shook his head. "I'll eat something sweeter than cake." He whispered. He pulled away and winked. He walked back to Jaehee and sstarted talking to her asking if it was good.

*What? What does he mean? What's sweeter than cake?*

You still didn't understand what he was talking to about. You shook your head and cut a slice for yourself. You walked to Jaehee and sat next to her. "Is the cake good?" You asked her. She nodded with a cute smile.

After eating the cake, Jongup tucked Jaehee in bed. He walked in and locked the door. You looked up. "Wae? Why did you lock the door?" You asked. He didn't answer.

He walked next to you and pulled you up. You looked at him surprised. He didn't say anything. He kissed your lips softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer.

Jongup pulled your shirt over your head and he ripped his off. "Happy birthday Yeobo." He kissed your lips again.

-

"Morning." Jongup said walking to the kitchen. "Good morning." You replied. "Morning appa." Jaehee greeted eating some of her pancake. He kissed he head then walked over to where you were, and kissed your lips.

"Appa. Umma." Jaehee said putting her fork down. "Neh, sweetheart." You replied. "Umma, appa. I heard screaming and painting last night. I wanted to go in your room but I was too scared. And, umma, I heard you scream appa's name a bunch of times." She answered.

"Ah, that must have been a dream, Jaehee." Jongup replied blushing a bit. "Neh, maybe I was dreaming."

 

 

Annyeong~! It's been awhile. I haven't update in a while. I'm sorry about that. I've been working on my fan fic.