Jongup-4

B.A.P One Shots

You were in class,just working on you're speech.Eveyone in school has to do it.There can only be three winners.You hoped you didn't win.You hated public speaking.After every time you speak infront of everyone,your cheeks will burn up or you would laugh."Yah,can I read your speech?",A student asked one of your friend.Your firmed nodded."Hey,can I read it next?",You asked.He nodded.Wen the student finished,he gave you the speech and you ready it.

Aftter readying the speech,a couple of minutes later,you began to cry.His speech is nearly related to what happened to one of your family members.One of his family members had lung cancer and your family member had cancer.You were only four when your family member passed away.Your friend comforted you,Jongup.You cried and cried,whenever someone said mom or cancer,you would remember the speech and cry.You couldn't stop.

You only cried.It was a good thing that Jongup was your friend."(y/n),do you want to talk?",He asked you.You shook your head,"I have nothing to say."He nodded.Tears were forming again.The more you think of it,you'll cry.On and off,you were crying.You loved your mom really much."Well,did anyone tell you her name?",Jongup asked you.You shook you're head."No one told me,or I just forgot.",You answered.

A teacher approached you two."(y/n),in the two years I've known you.I'v never seen you cry.Whats wrong?",he asked.You couldn't talk.All you did was cry."Did you get bullied?",he asked.You shook your head."Whats wrong?",the teacher asked agin."(y/n),do you want me to tell him?",Jongup asked.You nodded.Jongup whispered why you were crying and he answered,"Well,(y/n).You can cry all you want.Let it all out.",he patted your back.

"Well,I'll see you students tomorrow.I've to go.",He patted your back and walked away."(y/n),it's okay.You can cry all you want.I'm here for you.",Jongup patted your head.You hugged him and began to cry.The only thing you could think about was your mom.You couldn't think of anything happy.Only sad things came up in your mind.

"(y/n),how about I'll make you feel better?I'll come whenever you need me.I'll care for you.I'll company you.I'll do anything for you.How about we get some ice cream later?I'll do anything for you (y/n).Give me a chance?",he asked."So,it's a d-date.",you smiled and hugged him.