Daehyun-17

B.A.P One Shots

You stared at your new school. You took a deep breath, then began walking towards the school building. You took your schedule out and began looking for your first class. Your eyes began to wander to many classrooms. But you couldn't seem to find the correct one. Second floor it is.

You found the stairs to the second floor. You began to walk upstairs. You began walking through the hallways. You sighed. It's no where to be found. "Are you having trouble, Miss?" A man's voice ask from behind. You turned around and saw a handsome man with a smile on his face.

You smiled back and nodded. You handed him your schedule, and he began to read over it. "Ah, so your first period is Mr Kim. His class is on the first floor. It's music class," he handed you the paper back. "Thank you," you bowed. "No problem," he smiled back. "You better hurry. Class is about to start."

You bowed again. "Thank you, again. Wait, don't you have class too?" The handsome man chuckled. "No, I'm a teacher here." Your eyes popped out. Teacher? He seems about the same age as you. You smiled then bowed again. Then you ran to first period before the bell rang.

 

You sighed. First period is over. You wonder who your second period teacher is..

"Annyeonghasseyo. I am Mr Bang. I will be teaching math. Please flip to the page 15 in your text books," Mr Bang said turning his text book to 15 then writing something on the board. You and everyone else turned to the page 15. As second class began, you had gotten a text. You looked up to see if the teacher was turned around. It was clear.

'Hey, _____.'

You were so creeped out. Who was this? How did this person get your number?? You looked around to see if anyone had there phone out. No one.

' Who are you? '

You texted back. You began tapping your pen aginst the text book. You wondered who this person is, and how did this person get your number.

' I'm not going to tell you straight up. But I'll give you hints to who I am. '

' How do you get my number? ' You asked.

' No need to answer that, " they typed back.

' Do you know what I look like? '

' Of course! A beautiful and smart female."

You were REALLY creeped out now. How does this person know your smart or beautiful? He could be one of your stalkers. You couldn't believe you have a stalker already.

' Is there any way I can meet up with you? I'm tired of this childish game,' you texted back. And it was true. You DID want to see what he/she looks like. And you were TIRED of this little game.

' I'll be in your next class. Trust me. You'll be mind blown. I'll be one of the guys next to you. '

The bell rang. Third period it is. You sat in your seat tapping your pen aginst the desk. Who is this guy? What does he want from you? How did he get your number? What's his name? All those questions ran through your head.

The bell rang again. Third period had started. You looked around you most of them were guys. Your eyes popped out. Who could it be?? The teacher walked in. Your focus was on the teacher now. Again, your eyes popped out! It was that handsome teacher you meet this morning. He bowed.

"I am Mr Jung. I will be teaching English," he gave a small smile. You looked around the class and saw some female students whispering to one another. Mr Jung began to write on the board. "Everyone, read what's on the board to yourself then translate it to English. Well she sharing in 2 minutes," Mr Jung said sitting in his seat then taking his phone out.

You began reading what he had written on the board in Korean then translating it in English. You looked at Mr Jung. It looked like he was texting someone. Could it be him? You looked around. Most of the students were texting. You sighed. This is going no where.

Students raised their hands to answer. "Yes," Mr Jung pointed to the student in the back. " I will keep myself hidden. " he answered. "Correct," Mr Jung said erasing it then writing another one on the board. You nodded then looked at your paper again.

' I will keep myself hidden '

Could it be him??

You looked at Mr Jung again. Then at the board. It might be him... All of these sentences..

" Don't be afraid. Nothing bad will happen to you, " the student answered. "Correct," Mr Jung said. " This is the last one, " he erased it then wrote another one.

" I will love and protect you. Even though you and me are from different levels - no matter what. I will protect you. Who cares what people say. Let's just be together, " she answered with feeling.

"Correct," Mr Jung said again. The bell rang. The students began to walk out of the classroom. It was lunch time. You were the last one to go out. Mr Jung began to gather his things at the teacher's desk. You stood infront of the desk then cleared your throat. He looked up. Your heart melted. He's TOO handsome.

"We meet again, Mr Jung."

"Yes. Did you need something?" He asked standing up.

" Um.. I'm not sure if I should say.. But I've been getting text messages and- Um.. " You awkwardly look up at him. He was smirking! It's him!

" Never mind. I'll just be leaving," you bowed then began to walk towards the door quickly.

"Wait," Mr Jung said. You stopped but didn't turn to face him. Mr Jung walked towards the door, closed it, then locked it. Your heart began to beat faster. Mr Jung stood behind you then moved your hair aside.

"Mr Jung-"

"Call me Daehyun," Daehyun kissed your neck then down your shoulder blade. "I'm the one who's been texting you. I'm only two years older than you. Not that big of a difference." He began to kiss up towards your neck. Daehyun set his hands around your hips then pulled you closer.

"W-We can't," you said. You knew this was wrong. But you liked the feeling.

Daehyun chuckled. "Sweetheart. You may look innocent, but I know you want me. In fact, I want you right now," Daehyun quickly turned you around then kissed you.

 

I think I should make a part two....