Yongguk-1

B.A.P One Shots

"Why don't you just ask him out?It's clear that he likes you!",your friend said walking out of school.You shook your head,"Ani,It'll be weird if a girl ask a guy out.I think it's better if a guy ask out a girl.Not the other way.Dont you think?" "Yah,you should still do it.You like him right?And he likes you.He's too shy to ask you out.",she was telling you to do it.

"Ani,I'm not doing it.If he want's to ask me out then he will.No pressure.",you said drinking your water."So,Ms.Popular.I heard you liked someone.",your brother,Himchan,sat next to you eating some of your food.You nodded.He asked,"Who is it?"You shook your head."Yah!If you don't tell your Oppa,then I'm not taking you anywhere for two weeks!",he raised up two fingers.

"Okay,fine.I like Yongguk.",you answered."What?!Like,Yongguk,Yongguk?The one who watches war movies and stuff like that?",he had looked at you crazy.You only nodded."Yah,if he ever touches you in a bad way and you don't like it,then tell me okay?!",he yelled.You nodded with a smile."So,Mr.Popular.Do you like anyone?",your friend ask.He shook his head.

She nodded.Oh,she likes Himchan.She has liked him for a long time now.But,he doesn't know."Omo!There's Yongguk!He's so handsome!",you said to them.You looked at Yongguk from afar."I heard he likes you.",your brother whispered in your ear."Yah!Who told you that?Everyone was saying that but I don't believe."You said to him.

"It is true.",your friend and Himchan said at the same time."Prove it."You said to them.The shrugged.You nodded."Omo Omo Omo!He's comming!Act normal."You said to them.They just sat there and you hid behind your brother."I thought you said act normal.Not a creep.",your friend said.

Himchan nodded."It's not my fault that I'm so in LOVE with him.",you said sitting back down."Oh?So you love him?",your brother raised an eyebrow.You smiled."Oppa,can you fin out if he likes me or not?",you begged your brother.He shook his head."If you want to know,then you should ask."

"Fine.Gosh.I'll ask him later.After school."You nodded and threw away your food.You had hopped he likes you too.If he didn't then,sad for you.You wanted to ask him out but it'll be weird,for you.You think guys should make the first move.You loved his deep voice and his rapping skills .He seems like a funny,nice person.

You like everything about him.There wasn't one thing you dislike about him.Then,you found out that he had a girlfriend.So,you couldn't ask him anymore.Well,you still would but you didn't want too.His girlfriend was always around him.He seems displeased about it.You could tell by how him facial expression is and by his voice.

"Oppa!Come on."she begged."Ani.We're not dating anymore.I told you that!",he said walking away.Oh.So she was his ex.That's good.So,today,was the day you are going to ask him.After school,you saw him on the bench with sunglasses on looking really fine.So you got the courage to sit next to him.You sat there for about a good 5 seconds and spook.

"Hey,Yongguk.Do you like anyone?",you asked him.He nodded.You asked,"Who?"He said,"I'll describe her.I don't want to tell you her name."You only nodded."Well,"he started off."She is beautiful.She is smart,caring and nice.She has an excellence sense of humor.She has a brother and a best friend."You nodded.

"Oh,I wish I knew her name.I'm so jelous."You said to him.He whispered"Why are you jellous of yourself?"You couldn't hear him.But,you heard mumbuling.You stood up but he pulled you back don't with his hands.His hands were around your wrist."I like you.Want to go out?"He asked.H blinked a few times and nodded.

You kissed him once and everyone clapped at the new couple.You smiled,so did he."I finally have my dream girl."He said to you kissing you again."I love you."You said to him.He nodded and kissed you passionately."Aw,that's so cute!",your friend yelled.You didn't mind.You were only focused on Yongguk.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was this boring?Oh well,I told you I was a 

bad brain stormer.Sorry.really.

-xxxibkpop