Daehyun-14 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You held your phone tightly in your hands. Not believing this is happening. You were going to throw a bit fit. This isn't suppose to be happening. Why would this happen?

"Aish! Wae~? Wae?! Why does Si Ohn and Gun Woo kiss?! Wae?! It would make Hyung Woo oppa cry!!"

You yelled. You also started to cry. You never thought you would be crying in the drama Who Are You. "Yah, relax. It's fake." Daehyun said trying to clam you down. You looked at him with tears strolling off of your face.

"Calm down? Your telling me to calm down? Wae?! Way should I? He kissed her! And Hyung Woo oppa appeared! Who wouldn't cry when they see there love one kissing someone else?!"

Daehyun didn't answer. He looked scared. "Mian oppa. I got carried away." You apologized. "Ani, it's fine. It's just that this is the first time you've yelled at me." He whispered. You hugged and looked into his eyes. "Oppa, you know that I don't like Hyung Woo oppa more than you, right?"

"Of course I know that! Why would you ask such a thing?" He slightly pulled away and looked at you. You hugged him closer. "It's just that I think that you were thinking I like him more than you." You answered. You began to fall asleep in his arms.

He looked down at you and smiled. "How do you fall asleep like this?" He asked himself. He carried you up to your shared bedroom. He tucked you into bed then kissed your forehead. He smiled then began walking to the door. His hand was grabbed. 

He turned around and looked at you. "Oppa, sleep with me. I'm lonely." You said with your eyes still closed. He nodded then climbed into bed. You hugged him close and he wraped his hand around your waist.

The next morning your woke up with Daehyun still sleeping next to you. You smiled, he looks cute even if he's sleeping. He then open his eyes and smiled. "Good morning sunshine."

"Good morning Yeobo." You replied with a smile. You felt a weird sensation. It was like, someone was watching you. Like, right at this moment. In the room. With you and Daehyun. You looked around the bedroom. You saw someone standing near the window.

You started to freak out. You started to hit Daehyun multiple of times. "Wae?" He replied. "Oppa," you start off whispering. "Do you see him?" You added. "What? Who?" He asked looking around.

"I don't see anyone." He added. "Right there. At the window." You explained. He looked towards the window. No one in sight. "I don't see anyone." He said looking back at you.

You began looking at him. Is this real or is it just your imagination? "Who are you?" You asked. "You're the only person who can hear me and see me." He answered. You covered your mouth in surprise. This is real?

"So, your a spirit?" You asked. He nodded. "Yeobo, who are you talking to?" Daehyun asked looking around. "It's just like the drama." You said to Daehyun turning towards him. You looked at the window. He was gone.

"Where did he go?" You asked yourself. "Who?" Daehyun asked. "Oppa," you turned towards him. "I can see spirits." You added. "What? Your lying." Daehyun said sitting up. "I'm not lying. I was just talking to one, a few seconds ago." You pointed at the window.

"You mean? You were talking to a spirit? Not yourself?" He asked. You nodded. "Just like that girl in Who Are You?" He asked. You nodded.

 

Is it good so far? I tried to make it based on the actual K Drama, Who are you. This is just part 1. I might update tomorrow^^ I hope you all liked it^,^