Zelo-1

B.A.P One Shots

"Come on.Please come.You're my best friend.We agreed on doing everything together.Well,not everything but still.Please come!",you begged your best friend holding onto her arm and shaking it at the same time."okay,okay.Only because you're my best friend.I will not go up there with you.I will always be a VIP.",she said walking forward.

"Thank you.",you said to her with a smile on you face.You were at B.A.P's fan meeting.Your bias is Zelo.Your first bias was Himchan.You always dreamed of meeting them.But this time you had butterflies in your stomach.The time has come.

Today is the day you will be meeting B.A.P .You were up next.You took one step.Your friend looks at you and pushed you to stage.The first member was Yongguk.You thought he has good rapping skills but,you think Zelo is better.You walked up to him and handed him a sheet of paper."Hello,what is your name?",he asked opening the cap from the sharpie.

You said your name and he wrote on the sheet of paper with his picture on it.He handed it back to you and you took it slowly.You read,"Hello,(y/n).I hope you will cheer us on forever.I hope you'll forever believe in us.Have a nice day:) -Yongguk"

You smiled and walked to the next member.It was Himchan.Your first bias."Hello.What's your beautiful name?",he asked smiling sweetly.You said your name quietly.It was a impressive that he could here you with such a low volume voice.

"Here you good baby.",he handed you the sheet of paper.You took it slowly and read,"Hello,(y/n).I hope you overcome your shyness.Don't hide that beautiful smile of yours.Please keep cheering us on.We love you. -Himchan"

You smiled again.These guys are too cute and charming at the same time.You though.Next up,is Daehyun.You liked his vocal skills.It was impresseve at how he could hit all of those high pitch notes.He smiled and took the paper from you.

"Hi,baby.What's your name?",he asked looking straight at you.You told him your name and he wrote swiftly onto the paper.He handed it to you with a warm smile.You took the paper.

You read it when you were walking to the next member."(y/n),be a Baby forever and cheer us on.We love you!:)",you read.You sighed."Tired of us already?",Youngjae asked.

You shook your head quickly."What's with the sighing?And your name?",he asked."The reason why I  am sighing is because I'm too shy to even talk to any of you and my name is (y/n).",you answered.He smiled while he wrote.He said,"Well,your not shy anymore.Becasue you're talking to me.Good luck talking to the rest."

You walked away with a nodd.The next member was the dancing machine,Jongup.He smiled and you gave him the sheet of paper.He took it gleefully and asked "What's your name beautiful?"

You smiled and told him your name.While he was writing you thought,'Oh gosh.Zelo is next.I can feel the butterflies comming back.I'm gonna freak out when he says anything to me.'

"Haha.have a wonderful time with the next member.",Jongup said handing you the paper."Hey,(y/n).Don't be shy and talk to him.I know you like him.I heard your convocation with your friend.Good luck!:)",you read.

You turned around to look at him.He was talking to his Hyung to his left.You smiled and walked normally to Zelo."Hello,beautiful baby what's your name?",he asked sweetly.

Your heart melted and you said your name."Hey,what's your type in girls?",you asked.Your eyes wint wide when you said that out of the blew.You hit yourself in the head at the stupid question you asked.

He chuckled and said,"Your my type.Want to hang out sometime?"You smiled and nodded.He gave you a cute wink and said,"Call me  baby."

You smiled and walked off stage.You could feel other fan girls glancing at you.The only thing you did was smile.You read at what Zelo wrote.

"Hey baby.Call me and we can talk about where our first date is going to be at.",you read and saw his number under at what he said.You smile went wider and you walked to your friend.She looked at you then Zelo.

Zelo was still staring at you.But,in a loving way."Today,is the best time of my life!",you yelled hugging the papers you had and hugging it closer."I can see that.",she said looking behind her that back at you.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was my first one shot.I'm sorry if it was boring.I tried to make it sound good but it came out really lame.Sorry if I spelled words wrong and It didn't make sense at all.

Your gonna ready a lot of sorries from me.But,I really hope you liked this fan fic.

:)

-xxxibkpop