I love you more that this 2.....

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months after.........

 

Tiffany always come home late, everytime she come home, deep inside she wish Taeyeon was waiting for her but again she didn't see kid leader sitting in the couch. Tiffany sigh and silently curse herself, she miss Taeyeon so much. The new Taeyeon is very far from what Tiffany knew and admire. Though Taeyeon still talk to her but Tiffany feels like there's a huge wall in between them, and it breaks her heart thinking she lost Taeyeon. The affection that bothers her before, now  Tiffany longed to have it back. Tiffany wipe her tears away and slowly walk upstairs when Taeyeon and Sunny's room open slowly, Tiffany step back and hide herself.

Tiffany's Pov....

I was hiding behind the couch when I saw Taeyeon went out from her room, I can't help but to smile thinking she still waits for me secretly but my smile turn to frown when I realize she's talking someone in the phone.

"Hehe..just admit that you miss me." I heard Taeyeon playfully muttered, I close my eyes and lean my back in the back of the couch.

"Yeah..yeah..oohh someone also miss Yuri? Hehe..I'll tell her tomorrow.." Taeyeon softly chuckle. I look at the wall and realize I was crying silently.

"Did she really forget about me?" I mentally ask myself.

"Ok, ok, I miss you too....see you tomorrow..Yap,bye.." I heard footsteps going to the kitchen then after a few minutes I saw her walking back to her room. I stand up and weakly walk to my room, when I pass Jessica and Sooyoung's room I heard a soft sob. I press my ear in the door to make sure what I hear is right, I step back and slowly turn the door knob and tried to peck.

"Jessie?" I softly mumble, she left her face and because of the moon light I can see how puffy her eyes is. I slowly walk towards her, she immediately snuggle closer to me and cried hard.

"What happen?" I worriedly ask, she lift her head to face me then wipe her tears.

"Donghae and I are over last month.Donghae cheated on me and I got no one, Yuri's avoiding me, I mean totally avoiding me. I miss her Tiff." Jessica softly muttered, I hug her tight coz somehow I feel what she feels right now. I still have Nickhun but I don't know, he's always busy nowadays. I know what happen to Yuri and Jessica coz I accidentally blurt out my problem about Taeyeon last month, then after that Jessica told me about her and Yuri.

"Jessie, what do you mean you miss her? Is it because she used to be always at your side or what?" I suriously ask coz I, myself is also confuse. I wanted to know what she feels so I can somehow get something from Jessica. I was patiently waiting for her respond.

"I miss her Tiff, before just her presence alone, I am contented, genuinely happy. I don't know how to explain this but I hate her Tiff. I still can't believe she's  you know..I don't know if I can deal with her." Jessica bluntly blurted, I slowly process her statement but still I got nothing.I didn't understand what she mean. I don't know what to say so I just keep quiet.

"Jessie, I think Taeyeon already forget me and I also think she has someone else now. I heard her earlier talking someone in her phone and I think Yuri too coz Taeyeon mention---" Jessica put her index finger infront of my face to stop me from talking.

"What?" I annoyingly muttered.

"Are you sure?" She shakingly muttered, I scan her room and realize that Sooyoung is not here.

"Where's Sooyoung?" Jessica look at me annoyingly and softly slap my arm, I pout and rub the part she slap.

"I'm not that sure but from what I heard they are going out tomorrow." I muttered and say in her bed, Jessica sat on the bed and lean her back in the ehad board.

"Tiff, you miss Taeyeon?" I look at Jessica and slowly nodd my head, she nodd her head and  tap my shoulder.

"We'll figure it out together.." she smile at me confidently, I raise my both brows coz I am not sure what she mean.

"What you mean?" I ask,Jessica take a deep breath and look at me sternly.

 

"we'll find out together if they are seeing someone else and with that we'll know what to do." Jessica nonchallantly muttered. I look at her in disbelief, why? well because she's crying like there's no tomorrow earlier and now she's so confident or more likely high with something..

"Wait Jessie, what is the real reason why you're crying just now? Is it Donghae or Yuri?" Jessica sigh and slowly shook her head, I sit up and face her. I cup her face and again she's crying.

"I don't know Tiff but one thing is for sure I really miss Yuri." I nodd my head and lay back in the bed. I yawn then face Jessica. "Jessie, I'm tired can I sleep here?" Jessica nodd her head and laid beside me.

"Goodnight Tiff." Jessica sleepily muttered, I just smile and tap her shoulder. After a few minutes, my eyes are getting heavier then I close my eyes following my best friend to dreamland.

End of Pov...............

____________________

Next morning.............

Yuri woke up early as usual, preparing her routine chores. When Yuri was about to turn on the blender Sooyoung suddenly appear out of the blue. Yuri was startled and look at Sooyoung in terror.

"Yah, are you trying to kill me?" Yuri angrily muttered while her hands are still in her chest, Sooyoung just lifelessly look at the tan girl and sit at the dinner table without saying a word. Yuri look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter