fake love 3

Yulsic love stories..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After school Tiffany and her friends decided to stop by in the park to talk. They sat on the bench near in the road with a big tree beside it. Sunny turn around and face her friends, she open but she was stop when Nicole spoke first.

“I like them and I want to be their friends even if they are gay. And there's nothing wrong being gay.” Nicole muttered as a matter of fact tone, Jessica look at her friend and a small smile appear in her face.

“And for pete’s sake, they accept us without thinking twice and help us without asking something in return.” Sunny supported Nicole’s opinion. The discussion started and the girls open up their own opinion.

“And I admire them for telling us the truth. We can really tell that they are good people. I agree to Nicole and Sunny Unnie.” Seohyun muttered in a mature way. The older girls mouth agape and once again, they are surprise how their youngest turn to a mature woman now and how clever the younger girl is, thinking how the younger girl observe the other girls earlier.

“Unnie, I am not a kid anymore ok.” Seohyun annoyingly exclaim upon reading the older girls mind.

“Time really fly so fast. Look at our Seobaby, she’s like a kid following our orders yesterday now she’s like a mother lecturing us about life.” Tiffany playfully muttered gaining a giggle from her friends. Seohyun pout and softly slap Tiffany’s arm.

“I think we need to implement some rules and we need to clarify to them that we only want to be friends with them.” Jessica butted with a serious tone and ending the teasing part. The other girls nod their heads in respond.

“What are the rules that we should implement then?” Tiffany ask and eyed her friends, Sunny brush her hair to her right side. “We can’t go beyond friendship, so obviously speaking, they should not fall for us?” Sunny blurted, the other girls look at each other hesitant if they'll going to agree or not then........

 

Brroomm…..Brroooooom………….

 

A few motorcycles past like a wind in a park, the girls in the park cover their faces due to the dust rush to their faces.

“Stupid brats, where are the police in time like this?” Tiffany angrily mumble while dusting their uniforms.

“There they are, the police you are looking for.” Nicole point the police chasing the bikers way too behind from the bikers. Jessica shook her head and look at the disappearing figures of the bikers. The girls shook their heads and decided to go home.

_________________

 

Next day….

 

As usual Jessica came late in their hide out. She sigh and groggily went out of her car when a fast running motorcycle past by that almost hit the blonde girl. Jessica was so shock because of what just happen that she stood near her car like a statue. Sunny, who the only one witness what happen, rush towards the blonde girl and comforted her friend.

“You ok Jess?” Sunny worriedly ask while looking at the driver who almost hit her friend. Just then a few motorcycle past by but not as fast as the first motorcycle. Sunny stood up and call her friends to come over and take care of Jessica but Tiffany shook her head and ask the smaller girl if she can come. Sunny took a deep breathe then nod her head in defeat. The duo follow the last motorcycle and found their hideout. Unknown to the duo their friends quietly follow them. When Tiffany stop on her tract suddenly Nicole bump the brunette girl and accidentally push the older girl. Tiffany stumble and was about to yelled at the short headed girl but Sunny was so fast and immediately cover Tiffany’s mouth and mouth the brunette girl to shut up. Tiffany pout and glared at Nicole who is now showing a peace sigh. Jessica take a peak and was stunned on what she saw.

“It’s Yuri.” Jessica softly mumble but stop talking when a girl suddenly appear and lean her head in Yuri’s shoulder while Yuri wrap her arms in the mysterious girl’s shoulder.

“I hate you Yul.” They heard Taeyeon shouted and throw her helmet to the tan girl while the other girls was giggling.

“Aaww, our taengoo is mad?” The mysterious girl teased Taeyeon and snuggle closer to Yuri.

“She’s cheating, I could have won it but she trick me and called Narsha unnie then---“Another girl appear in the scene and cover Taeyeon’s mouth.

“My Baby Taengoo is blabbering again. Don’t mind her girls. I’ll give her, her award now.”  Taeyeon shook her head and stomp her foot, wanting to protest but the girl slowly lean forward, seeing what happen and knowing what will happen next Tiffany and her friends cover their mouths and run away.

“They lied to us, they already have girlfriends and they made us believe they are singles and never been kiss. There they are flirting with those s. Aahhh..” Tiffany angry shouted when they reach in their hideout. Sunny and Nicole lower their heads, feeling embarrassed coz they are the one who pursuade their friends to accept the five girls to be their friends. They felt like they’ve been trick and this time, they are the one who give in first.

“Girls it’s ok. No harm done so why are we sulking in here? We just used them and they’re just playing around so we’re even. All we can do is we must be careful coz they are so unpredictable. And we don’t swing that way right?” Jessica feel the awkwardness lingers between them, she herself was confuse, angry that she don’t know why but she shrug it off and try to stay as positive as she can.

“Right, if they’re just playing with us, heck we can play as well. It takes two to tango.” Tiffany’s loud voice echoed in their meeting place and it’s clear enough that the brunette girl is still mad at what they just discover. The bell rang and they went to their first class. The girls are in their class but their minds is nowhere near their lesson, they’re mind are filled with doubts, anger, and hurt thinking they are being trick again. They’re wondering what they have that the people around them want to fool and make fun of them. The bell rang again and it means lunch time. Jessica and her friends are hesitant to go to cafeteria afraid they might see Yuri and her friends with those girls earlier. Jessica excuse herself and went to the rest room. Jessica carelessly open the door and a loud thud echoed in the bathroom.

“Augh..” A girl whimper, her rigth hand caress her forehead while her other hand caress her . The girl's hair is covering her face, Jessica eyes widen looking at the girl in the floor while groaning in pain.

“Am..I’m really sorry. Are you ok?” Jessica worriedly muttered, the girl angrily lift her face up but after knowing the girl who carelessly bang the door in her face, the girl face soften and nervously stood up and fix her dress.

“I’m sorry.” Jessica frown hearing the girl’s respond, she’s the one who supposed to apologize not her.

“Kwon Yuri, Sorry. I hope you’re ok.” Jessica coldly muttered and walk pass Yuri.

“You girls are mad at us for telling you our uality?” Yuri suddenly speak causes Jessica stop and turn around facing the tan girl.

“It’s not your uality that pisses us off. You guys lied to us, so all of you are happy now that you successfully fooled us?” Jessica angrily muttered while holding back her tears. Yuri frown and confusedly stare at Jessica.

“Don’t play dumb Yuri, you will never fool us again.” Jessica muttered after noticing the confusion in Yuri's eyes. Jessica turn around going to one of the cubicle.

“Wait, I really don’t understand what you’re saying.” Yuri loudly exclaim so that Jessica can hear her.

“Shut up Kwon Yuri. You almost hit me this morning and now, here you are lying your off.” Jessica shouted back. Yuri mouth agape and look at the close cubicle.

“You are that ignorant girl I almost hit this morning?” Jessica open the cubicle door roughly and angrily face the tan girl.

“Ignorant?” Jessica repeat Yuri’s harsh words while grinning her teeth. Yuri nervously gulp and step back.

“I—I mean… Eheem. Yeah you’re ignorant coz you are not thinking where you are walking at. Even a toddler knows what to do it that situation Jessica Jung.” Yuri retorted and face the angry woman. The tan girl was able to pull herself together and face the blonde girl with the same aura. On the other hand the blonde girl was trying hard to control every part of her body but to her dismay her arms seems like has its own mind and push the tan girl and slap Yuri’s arms hard then walk away without looking back. Yuri pout and caress her sore arm.

“That woman.” Yuri mumble while looking at her red arm.

Jessica went back to her friends and was stunned when she saw her friends talking to the other girls they hated earlier.

“What the heck?” Jessica thought and grumpily walk towards her friends.

“Jessie, here.” Tiffany called out and tap the empty space beside her. Jessica raise her left eyebrows and eyed her friends gesturing she wants an explaination. Sunny awkwardly chuckle and pull the blonde girl beside her.

“We are wrong Jess, they didn’t lie to us. I’ll tell you everything later.” Sunny whisper and push the blonde girl to her sit and mouth “Behave.” Jessica glared at the shorter girl and was about to scold her friend when Yuri appear in the scene beaming her brightest smile. Jessica scoff and throw her deadliest glare but to her dismay Yuri wasn’t looking at her.

“That dark monkey almost hit me, why is she here?” Jessica angrily pointed Yuri and angrily look at her friends. Tiffany shook her head and sigh in defeat. While Yuri’s friend was a little offended in Jessica’s actions, they are nice but don’t go beyond the border they put into or else you will regret crossing the line. Jessica is very oblivious about the other girl’s reaction coz she was so focus on asking her friends.

“Haha..You are that idiot girl who recklessly walking in the road like you are walking in the beach?” Sooyoung mockingly exclaim. Jessica’s eyes squints, pressing her lips together and dangerously walking towards the tall girl, who is busy laughing with her friends.

Paak..

Jessica smack Sooyoung’s head hard while glaring at the other girls who was about to defend their friend. Yuri stood in front of her friends, eyeing them, sending message to calm down. Taeyeon sternly looking at Jessica and went beside Sooyoung and caress the latter’s head.

“Why you’re so violent? It’s true that you’re an ignorant and somewhat a fool for walking in the street like you are walking in a hall way. Can you blame us if we call you that way?” Yuri annoyingly exclaim, defending her friend. Jessica take a deep breath and step forward facing the tan girl. She lift her head a little to look straight in Yuri’s eyes.

“Kwon Yuri, this is a school not a racing place where you can recklessly drive as if you are in a race.” Jessica trying to lower her voice while crossing her arms in her chest to control her hands from hurting the tan girl. Yuri press her lips and look back at the blonde girl.

“Jessica Jung, we are racing on that time and yeah you are right that place is indeed a part of this school but for your information that place is for us only.” Yuri retorted and copied Jessica’s action. Jessica was about to smack Yuri when Taecyeon and his minions pass by, the blonde girl pretended to caress Yuri’s cheeks and fake a smile. “You’re lucky Kwon but I will get my revenge in no time.” Jessica whisper and pinch Yuri’s cheeks. Yuri flinch and softly grab Jessica’s hands then fake a smile.

“Just make sure I can’t do anything in return or else you will regret it.” Yuri whisper back and peck Jessica’s cheeks then wink at the blonde girl. Jessica hysterically wipe the area of her cheeks that Yuri peck on and look at Yuri in disgust.

“I know you love it Baby and for you to know, you are the first girl I kiss. You’re so lucky.” Yuri boastfully exclaim and playfully wiggle her brows teasing the blonde girl. Jessica groan and was about to dash out and attack the tan girl but Sunny and Tiffany stop the blonde girl. Sunny pleaded and ask the blonde girl to calm herself while Tiffany was busy lecturing the tan girl. After a few minutes Sunny was able to calm Jessica down. They all went to a private area where they can talk freely.

“Ok, all of you listen to me.” Sunny started and face Taeyeon and the other girls.

“We still want to be your friends and hopefully we can continue our fake relationship to shoo those bastards. And one more thing, we want this to be clear and hopefully you can understand us, we don’t want you guys to fall for us. We don’t want---“

“With all due respect, we told you girls that we are gay’s coz we wanted to be honest nothing more nothing less. And sorry to say this but you girls are not our type.” Hyoyeon cut Sunny and bluntly muttered, uplifting their pride. Yoona and Sooyoung salute at Hyoyeon while Yuri wrap her arms in Hyoyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon on the other hand let out a heavy sigh and sadly staring at Tiffany.

“I guess I need to bury this feeling I feel for you before I end up broken.” Taeyeon thought and went beside Yuri.

“It’s ok Tae, you’ll be fine.” Yuri whisper and hug her best friend.

“Ouch, that hurts you know.” Nicole sarcastically muttered while glaring at the girls in front of them.

“That’s what you get in assuming too much. We know where to stand so you girls don’t need to worry and don’t brush that issue in our faces again.“ Sooyoung sarcastically muttered and sit beside Taeyeon then nudge Taeyeon’s stomach. Yuri and her friends are offended and disappointed, saying that they shouldn’t fall for them is like Sunny and her friends slap the biker girls faces. To regain their pride, they need to blurt those hurtful words coz no one ever do that to them. After a deafening silence, Yoona broke the silence with her powerful fart. The girls immediately cover their noses and look at the latter in disgust while her friends where laughing their hearts out.

“Stop laughing idiots. So it’s settled then. Friends?” Nicole sweetly smile at the girls in front of them. Yuri warmly smile back and shake Nicole hand. After the shaking hands part, Hyoyeon was busy with her phone when suddenly…

“Tae, I’m hungry.” Sooyoung whine and buried her face in Taeyeon’s neck. Sunny and Tiffany jaw drop and look at the duo in shock. Taeyeon ignore the other girl’s reaction and look at Yuri for help.

“Me too, I’m hungry.” Yoona second demotion then wink at her shikshin friend and hug Yuri tight.

“We just eat our lunch and you two is still hungry?” Hyoyeon muttered in disbelief, the two shikshin nodded their heads and showed their puppy eyes, pouting their lips while caressing their stomach. Yoona playfully flip her phone while Sooyoung was typing something in her phone.Taeyeon and Yuri look at each other, then sigh in defeat.

"Fine, shik shins. No need to use those usual threats of yours" Yuri sarcastically cooed while flicking the duos forehead.Taeyeon turn around and face the other girls, she ask the five girls if they wanted to come with them. Jessica lazily shrug her shoulder letting her friends decide. Tiffany beamed her signature smile and giggle looking at her best friend.

“With one condition.” Tiffany blurted while showing her index finger to the biker girls. Yoona suspiciously eyed the brunette girl and turn her gaze to the very silent girl beside Tiffany.

“What is it?” Sooyoung impatiently ask while tapping her foot in the ground, gesturing Tiffany to say it asap. Tiffany scoff and fix her hair and smirk.

“We want to ride with you guys. Is that ok?” Tiffany blurt out her idea and pleadingly look at the girls.

“Wwhaatt…No..no.. I’ll use my car or I’ll stay here.” Jessica panicly wave her hand, opposing Tiffany’s idea. Tiffany hold her giggle and face her best friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter